Toilets.

The only bog at Aldi Swindon is the one that is by the non existent security hut :laughing: :laughing: And that is always a ■■■■■■■■ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think the Germans have got it right with the toilets at their services,you pay 50-70 cent to use them but get a token for the same amount that you can reclaim against purchases in the shop or any of the restaurants,these have to be the cleanest and most highly maintained public tiolets I have ever come across,I know it wouldn’t be possible to introduce this system to rdc and business premises but it should definetly be introduced in all Motorway services! I have no problem paying a small fee to use a properly maintained public toilet,and in effect it’s free as you’re going to buy something in the shop 9 times out of 10 anyway and even if you don’t the tokens are valid for I think 12 months. So ladies and gentlemen would you have a problem paying,YES or No■■?

m4rky:
The only bog at Aldi Swindon is the one that is by the non existent security hut :laughing: :laughing: And that is always a [zb] :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That must be the one they let you use…They obviously had you sussed from the start :laughing:

I used the one inside the reception area, that the office staff use, t`was lovely :sunglasses:

I won’t settle for anything less.

gold toilet.jpg

limeyphil:

Nice one :smiley:

Does she come free with the toilet ?

bald bloke:

She sorts out the paperwork for you.

bald bloke:

she is my personal wiper.
get your own. :laughing:

robroy:
You should see the state of the toilets and showers at some of our co depots :open_mouth:, I wouldn’t shower my dog their in case it caught something, no soap, no bogroll, filthy and stinking, they are too tight arsed to employ proper cleaners, (an indication of how they look upon their drivers :unamused: ) so much for H&S in our favour :unamused: , the point made about drivers causing the mess is true, but no bog cleaners would be used anywhere if that was the standard criteria, I left a signed note on the co.owners windscreen who was visiting one of these depots, but the depot manager saw me and must have cleaned it up before the owner saw it, when he did eventually check it he rang my boss to ask what the hell I was on about as the toilets were OK, which made me look a right [zb] :smiling_imp: but at least I tried instead of just moaning about it like the rest of them.

Co-op have staff showers■■? Not at my Depot they don’t, want to think yourself lucky, our doors don’t even lock on our traps and some have no seat.

Still I have seen worse

bald bloke:

What saying she a she :slight_smile:

mark2244:
0this is what greeted me at an RDC this morning. Disgusting. There was worse but didn’t stay long enough to take a pic. This was the 3rd toilet I tried. And the best out of the 3!!!

If this is how people like to leave toilets in this state, what are their home toilets like :open_mouth: .

Legend_Scania:

bald bloke:

Yup, definately a LadyBoy…But I guess it takes all sorts :wink:

jackg:

mark2244:
0this is what greeted me at an RDC this morning. Disgusting. There was worse but didn’t stay long enough to take a pic. This was the 3rd toilet I tried. And the best out of the 3!!!

If this is how people like to leave toilets in this state, what are their home toilets like :open_mouth: .

My missus runs her own property management company down here near Malaga and a big part of the job is cleaning apartments and villas when holidaymakers have left, ready for the new ones to arrive. You would not beleive the filthy, minging state that some people leave the properties in so i guess they live in their own homes in the same way.

att:

Legend_Scania:

bald bloke:

Fascinating creatures, though. Looks like a lady, but really it’s a man. I don’t find them attractive, it’s just confusing :laughing: :laughing:

Legend_Scania:

att:

Legend_Scania:

bald bloke:

Fascinating creatures, though. Looks like a lady, but really it’s a man. I don’t find them attractive, it’s just confusing :laughing: :laughing:

Done a lot of ladyboy watching in Bangkok, me and the missus find it an invaluable source of entertainment whilst out there :laughing:

I think this thread is rapidly going down the pan!

Hombre:
I think this thread is rapidly going down the pan!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Worst toilets ive ever been in was last Friday @ Nightfreight - Willenhall… Words cant describe what I went through LOL… Some of the cleanest have got to be the Co-op’s. Both ALfreton & Oxford are immaculate. Thurrock is a portaloo so loada crap and Portbury seemed ok for a 1 man loo…

scottishcruiser:
Worst toilets ive ever been in was last Friday @ Nightfreight - Willenhall… Words cant describe what I went through LOL… Some of the cleanest have got to be the Co-op’s. Both ALfreton & Oxford are immaculate. Thurrock is a portaloo so loada crap and Portbury seemed ok for a 1 man loo…

I’ve gotta agree about Co-op Oxford - Its almost a shame to have a dump there :laughing: - Almost :laughing: :laughing:

limeyphil:

When I make my millions as an owner driver by undercutting stobarts I will have a solid gold bog on the roof of my mansion so I can have a ■■■ whilst over looking the beautiful mountain scenery of Vietnam.