Worst toilet you have used?

Was at thamesport dock in grain today and it was a bad one i mean turbo ■■■ flush and get out!

The toilet in the garage at Frankley south bound are the worst I can remember using. Hold breath while you pee :laughing:

The toilet at the gatehouse at Aldi Swindon, it’s just like the one from Trainspotting. And for those of you who ain’t seen the film watch this …youtube.com/watch?v=IJrWlHRT-18

The one with the nettles in a field. :open_mouth: :laughing:

used one in tesco in andover that had ■■■ up the sides of the cubicle ■■■■ and paper all over the floor

The 1 at work no joke

one in rotterdam docks…looked like a muck spreader had been through it…only opened the door i was just about shouting europe ! :open_mouth:

On

toowise:
On

Sorry that was meant to carry on as… One in Durres Albania that had stopped working years back but all the locals had carried on using it !!! I’ve seen less ■■■■ in a farms slurry pit the pile was at least a foot over the top of the pan

Mapusa market in Goa India, round near the meat market,horrendous :frowning: I can still taste it now.

The Shell on Corley MSA heading east bound,wear a clothes peg,the stale urine will knock you out,i have emailed Shell,they say they are not responsible for an independant retailer,as i moaned about a small bag of bacon Frazzles for 99 pence,not their problem they say.

Maccy D’s by god they was ■■■■ never seen one in a bad state

I did moan at the person he when sorry and manager offered me another meal free of chance to make up for it :slight_smile:

Lymm Services the whole place is a frigging toilet :slight_smile:

The stobart trailer @ tilbury dock
The damned thing got tugged into a loading bay whilst the driver was still squatting in it

A12 services at boreham Chelmsford. Always filthy and stinks!

Bury St Edmunds lorry park pretty rank too!

Found this one in france…what are they like over there.

Watford Gap

Does anyone remember Erith Oil Works (Unimills) Toilet. That was Grim, 1 locked bog for 70 or 80 drivers at 6am

lizard:
The damned thing got tugged into a loading bay whilst the driver was still squatting in it

pmsl can imagine drive doin his ‘eartha kitt’ and falling out the back while lorry being tugged pmsfl

worksopboy:

lizard:

pmsl can imagine drive doin his ‘eartha kitt’ and falling out the back while lorry being tugged pmsfl

i was in the next bay when the tug driver opened the curtain and the driver was just squatting away as if he had no cares lol