Worst toilet you have used?

lizard:

worksopboy:

lizard:
The stobart trailer @ tilbury dock
The damned thing got tugged into a loading bay whilst the driver was still squatting in it

pmsl can imagine drive doin his ‘eartha kitt’ and falling out the back while lorry being tugged pmsfl

i was in the next bay when the tug driver opened the curtain and the driver was just squatting away as if he had no cares lol

Was he delivering Curly Wurlys . can you still get them :question:

Suedehead:

lizard:

worksopboy:

lizard:
The damned thing got tugged into a loading bay whilst the driver was still squatting in it

pmsl can imagine drive doin his ‘eartha kitt’ and falling out the back while lorry being tugged pmsfl

i was in the next bay when the tug driver opened the curtain and the driver was just squatting away as if he had no cares lol

they come in xmas selection boxes dont they?

lizard:

Suedehead:

lizard:

worksopboy:

lizard:

they come in xmas selection boxes dont they?

Who? Stobart drivers! :blush:

jackslad:
Found this one in france…what are they like over there.

I used one like that in romania, except the door was the back of yoru feet so not much room for squating…needless to say that got held in till we got to a decentish country

lizard:

LOL, class pure class

Stafford northbound is pretty rank.

the worst one have to be on king george dock in hull never again

Boots cdc in basingstoke, always plastered with ■■■ and used paper all over the place!
How can people do this :open_mouth: