T Shirts/Fleeces/Baseball caps even Knickers

Embroidered with the TruckNet UK logo :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Following on from another topic on here, I have spoken to a new supplier.

They will be willing to embroider our logo on many different items of clothing, and will accept orders directly from the membersā€¦

I am waiting for a mock up to arriive and approve, then we will post on here how to get these itemsā€¦

The prices of the items is reasonable, but as most will be getting only one or two items the postage will push the cost up slightlyā€¦ however when you order the items the company concerned will inform you of the total cost before confirming your order

Following on from another topic on here, I have spoken to a new supplier.

Blimey. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Take your time wonā€™t you Rikki. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Excellent news.Canā€™t wait to see the design.

Ken.

Quinny:
Excellent news.Canā€™t wait to see the design

The beauty of this company is that they will customise your order if you wish e.g. they will add your username or move the url from under the logo to the sleeve etc,(Obviously for a small price) they have a huge number of items they can embroider to, with 100ā€™s of base colours, and will ā€œadjustā€ the logos colour scheme to ensure what ever colour the garment is it shows up.

that sounds good i will ahve to order when i have seen them

shaun

GREAT , hurry up so we can see these wonderful Items.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Key ringsā€¦

We may be able to get keyrings with the TruckNet UK logo (The clear Acryllic type with the logo inside) to get the price down to a reasonable level we would have to order over 100ā€¦

We could sell these for Ā£2 each including post and packing, however I dont want to end up with loads of keyrings that no-one wants or feels are over pricedā€¦
so if you will DEFINATLY buy one please post belowā€¦ if we get enough orders we will get themā€¦ if not, at least we tried :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

please note: Unlike the embroidered garments above, these keyrings would be sold directly by us, and TruckNet UK would be making a modest profit on each

We are still waiting for the windscreen scarf ā€¦ as soon as we get the mock up we will let you all know!! :open_mouth:

Rikki-uk ā€¦ YES please I would like 1 when you get the keyrings.

danke pete,

Bring it on I would have a key ring and sheatshirt/polo shirt

Polo and Fleece sounds good!

Restless with anticipation :slight_smile:

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
Rikki,
I think Iā€™d like a fleece and a T shirt of somekind and of course at least 1 keyring butā€¦
I know you wont be attending every Truckfest/Show this year and JfD will be at as many as we can get to, so maybe we could sell the keyrings on the stand for you in return for all the support you have given us. Iā€™ll have to check with the other Trustees but dont realy see a problem.
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

rikki i will definately have a fleece as long as they do a XXXXXXXLLLLL for us big fat people !!!..

Any chance of a TruckNet fur lined catsuit with matching Hi Vis codpiece? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Any chance of a TruckNet fur lined catsuit with matching Hi Vis codpiece?

Errrmmā€¦ :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Ken.

Rikki-UK:
Key ringsā€¦

please note: Unlike the embroidered garments above, these keyrings would be sold directly by us, and TruckNet UK would be making a modest profit on each

Sounds fair to me, Iā€™ll have at least one.

so what undergarments are us men supposed to wear? or do a high proportion of drivers dress david beckham style :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Rikki,

If your interested I will go halves on the keyring cost to have our logo on the other side. We can then sell at races etc and all benefit.

Let me have some more info please.

Steve

Trucknet keyring for me please!!

Chunky:
Any chance of a TruckNet fur lined catsuit with matching Hi Vis codpiece? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Dunno about the catsuit a bit butch, but what about embroded knickers to go with my hi-viz basque. wearing it is the only way I can get a quick tip a Tescos. :laughing:

Heā€™s only sorting it now because heā€™s being nagged by the missus because she needs a new one :grimacing:. Thatā€™s the only reason :laughing:. Been their, done that, got the TruckNetUK T-Shirt :wink:.