Would YOU buy one of these?

Any news on these yet? my big (MAN XXL) windscreen could do with some decoration :smiley:

A bit behind the times with this one, must have missed it somehow :open_mouth: :unamused:

Count me in for scarf and sticker(s) :smiley:

Well NOT this one :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
But one with THIS image on it…

We are in discussions with the manufacturers and it looks like we could get these for you for £4 including window suckers and post and packing,(UK) :smiley:

BUT before we go too far we would like to know if there is a demand from YOU the members for them…

We hope to have a sample window scarf soon, and also a sample wooly hat!!!

We would NOT be making a profit from these, they would be sold to you directly from the manufacturer

Please post below if you would be interested in purchasing these… This does NOT committ you to buying one :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink: :smiley:

When can I get one?

Not so sure about the hat though,I look a big enough geek as it is. :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

count me in… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Again think i would give the hat a miss though :laughing:

my check is in the post :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: oops it was rubberised AGAIN :blush: :blush: :blush:

yes go for it

gearjammer

i will have one.

ill have 1 of those :smiley:

Ja ich möchte eine , Yes please i would like one as well

Quinny:
Not so sure about the hat though,I look a big enough geek as it is. :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

Really â– â– 

I wear a wooly hat just so I can look like a geek…

I would have one, something to keep my truck warm at night :laughing:

I’ll have one.

yip i,ll have one aswell, and a hat as long as i dont get called benny for wearing it… :wink:

yes to the scarf .no to the hat

jon

Yes, but wouldn’t the sucker chafe?

i’ll expect mine 1st thing monday rikki,defo m8,it will go with the stickers in the cab :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

count me in for the scarf, not the hat though , wouldn’t be able to get the hard hat on over the top of it

westie

Count me in for BOTH please :smiley: (The wooly hat will make a GREAT Tea-cosy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ).

Yes to the window scarf, no to hat.

Can’t wait :smiley:

Yep me too