T Shirts/Fleeces/Baseball caps even Knickers

I wont one of everything :smiley:

Bully

TN Keyring Yes please!

I do feel that (with no disrespect) that it should be a TN keyring and not a keyring with multi names on it!

TC:
TN Keyring Yes please!

I do feel that (with no disrespect) that it should be a TN keyring and not a keyring with multi names on it!

itā€™s only two names tc,but double publicity :wink: spreading the word :laughing:

kitkat:

TC:
TN Keyring Yes please!

itā€™s only two names tc,but double publicity :wink: spreading the word :laughing:

2 is more than one (1)

They for Multi!

:wink:

can i have a polo shirt ( or i might have to but 5 :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: )

also a key ring

zebadee
i dont have a problem with selling them at truckfest/shows

how about an embrioded gold thong and matching boots :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ill have a couple of key rings :smiley:

WOAH! your user name on too yes please but i am afraid itā€™s no for the key ring because my keys wiegh a ton now. :laughing:

T-Shirts, tammy and a fleece :sunglasses: . Thatā€™ll keep me going for a bit. I donā€™t think Iā€™ll bother with an embroidered gold thong, not really my scene :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Iā€™ll have a couple of those key rings though Rikki.

Add my name to list, great idea, would take a few key rings.

How about having Trucknet embroidered around my stocking tops :laughing:

How about having Trucknet embroidered around my stocking tops

Something you need to tell us? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Ken.

Iā€™d rather not have a logo on my silk-lined rigger boots.

But a key-ring would be good.

one fleece one baseball cap one keyring possibly polo shirt.
do not mind if key rings have two names good way of getting word out

i`ll have a couple of keyrings.

Put me down for the key ring (1) and my wife enquired whether the thong is embroidered at the back or the frontā€¦ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The embroidered garments are now availableā€¦
see here
[u]The TruckNet UK shop[/u]
We are still waiting for the samples of the windscreen flags and keyrings :open_mouth:

JUST ORDERED A FLEECE TOP AND CAP. WITH LOGO AND USERNAME.Ā£20.80P. CHEAP AS CHIPS :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: on the forum the words sticky and knickers shouldn be on the same sentance :laughing: :laughing: sorry if ive caused offence to the ladys :frowning: :frowning:

jessicas dad:
:laughing: :laughing: on the forum the words sticky and knickers shouldn be on the same sentance :laughing: :laughing: sorry if ive caused offence to the ladys :frowning: :frowning:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .PMSL