Errrrrr......... The Shop!

A couple of questons about the shop.

The shops so cool and long awaited but I was just wondering newbies need to read the whole knickers thread to reach the link from the PDF, couldn’t we swap it for a direct sticky link or a heading post containing the link on the PDF?

And (now bearing in mind I havent mentioned this to JFD this is just my opinion) but Trucknet has always supported Justice for Drivers could we add the clock, keyring excetra to the shop page keeping it in the publics eye instead of a high lighted auction item?

Ladytrucker679:
A couple of questons about the shop.

The shops so cool and long awaited but I was just wondering newbies need to read the whole knickers thread to reach the link from the PDF, couldn’t we swap it for a direct sticky link or a heading post containing the link on the PDF?

And (now bearing in mind I havent mentioned this to JFD this is just my opinion) but Trucknet has always supported Justice for Drivers could we add the clock, keyring excetra to the shop page keeping it in the publics eye instead of a high lighted auction item?

Good idea…

Will change the link/Sticky now :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley:

If you speak to JFD tell them we will be glad to show their items in the shop!!

all I need is a contact e-mail or phone number so members can call with their order :bulb:

[zb] your fast how ya doin hun? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Thank you I’ll have a word with JFD. :wink:

Ladytrucker679:
[zb] your fast how ya doin hun? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Thank you I’ll have a word with JFD. :wink:

If they take paypal, tell them to e-mail the HTML for their paypal button (Under merchant tools in their paypal account) and I can add a quick payment system :smiley:

I’ve pmed Keelman to check out this thread.

Keelman has checked it out and will be in touch. :wink:
Thank’s folks.