Stickers

Has anyone who runs this site thourght about doing stickers promoting Trucknet? They could be sold on here and the monies sent to charities like Air Ambulances,Cancer Research,Diabetes or kids.If its already been done forget this post,but ive not seen anything about stickers or maybe i havnt looked properly. :blush:

I would put one on my trailer doors with my name on as well and the money could go to help for heroes :bulb:

top idea! id get 1 for the car as well,easy to spot folk and a few quid for charity!

Help the Heroes maybe ?

didnt somebody make some stickers for tnet memeber a while back or something along those lines??

Id be up for a sticker for the car.
I know of a site that do some and you buy straight from the site, but if you wanted it doing and some money going to charity then it couldnt be done like that i suppose.

Great idea, truck & car stickers for charity-Iā€™d put a sticker in both ,perhaps twords help the heros maybe :smiley:

Me and a mate do the merchandising for both of my clubs -

corsasport.co.uk/board/viewt ā€¦ tid=562058

That arrangement is funded by the club in terms of raw materials etc. but Iā€™m sure we could knock up a batch if someone is willing to cover the initial outlay and take on the distribution job.