Truck bedding

Anyone know any site that do the custom bedding with like your truck brand ect ect on.

Iv seen one on eBay Iv msged the person for a quote on a different one Iv seen on there page did that last wednesday/Thursday still no reply :unamused:

Any help please lads

There’s always a bloke at the shows who will embroider you truck or virtually anything on to any material.

Why would you want Scania bedding?

Virtually every high st these days has a shop that has a computerised embriodery machine, look a little closer. Along with most workwear /sportswear /schoolwear suppliers.

Why, oh why, do people automatically logon to evilbay for such services, when they can be found on the doorstep

Personally I’d rather buy a std duvet set and spend the embroidery money on a few beers

peirre:
Virtually every high st these days has a shop that has a computerised embriodery machine, look a little closer. Along with most workwear /sportswear /schoolwear suppliers.

Why, oh why, do people automatically logon to evilbay for such services, when they can be found on the doorstep

I use Ebay rather than the high street where ever I can for the following reasons

1. Convenience (Mrs Miggs Embroidery isn’t open at midnight, Ebay is)
  2. Price (When I can buy an HDMI cable from Ebay for a quid delivered bwhy should I pay 20 quid in town?)
  3. Attitude (When was the last time you got decent service in the high street)

Our local high street has nothing but coffee shops, antique shops and charity shops.

Tipper Tom:

peirre:

I use Ebay rather than the high street where ever I can for the following reasons

2. Price (When I can buy an HDMI cable from Ebay for a quid delivered bwhy should I pay 20 quid in town?)

Our local high street has nothing but coffee shops, antique shops and charity shops.

1. Im never home much

And who said I was having a Scania logo on it :slight_smile:

peirre:

Convience :wink:
When I got my iPad the only place I could get a case for it and in the colour I wanted was eBay, same as the case for my iPhone :wink:

Tipper Tom:

peirre:

Tipper Tom, can I just ask how using Ebay is ok despite the fact it might affect a small high street business? Despite the fact you have a high and mighty view on big companies knocking small ones out of the game?

To remind you, here is a quote of yours… Stobarts and the like are forcing long standing family run haulage firm out of business with their rate cutting etc

Just curious you understand…

happysack:

Tipper Tom:

peirre:

Tipper Tom, can I just ask how using Ebay is ok despite the fact it might affect a small high street business? Despite the fact you have a high and mighty view on big companies knocking small ones out of the game?

To remind you, here is a quote of yours… Stobarts and the like are forcing long standing family run haulage firm out of business with their rate cutting etc

I take issue with the way Stobarts and the like do business. Where have I said that a customer has to suffer bad service, inflated prices, restricted opening times, lack of knowledge etc to support a small (and usually failing) business.

If it was a matter of haulage companies failing because of a lack of customer service rather than having rates cut death then you’d have a point. IMHO it’s not.

Search for whiterig truck stuff on Facebook, I’ve not used them but there stuff looks first class.

Fileep:
Search for whiterig truck stuff on Facebook, I’ve not used them but there stuff looks first class.

Cheers fella

DAF95XF:

peirre:

When I got my iPad the only place I could get a case for it and in the colour I wanted was eBay, same as the case for my iPhone :wink:

Is that how you night boys get the hours in, parked up watching tv on ya iPads :laughing: :laughing:

selby newcomer:

DAF95XF:

peirre:

Is that how you night boys get the hours in, parked up watching tv on ya iPads :laughing: :laughing:

Iv got the LCD screen above the passager door :wink: :wink:

selby newcomer:

DAF95XF:

peirre:

Yep :wink: :wink:

Legend_Scania:

selby newcomer:

DAF95XF:

peirre:

Iv got the LCD screen above the passager door :wink: :wink:

Yep

happysack:

Tipper Tom:

peirre:

The person on ebay may be a small local business. The woman in my local hardware shop spends most of her day getting orders from ebay and amazon ready.

happysack:

Tipper Tom:

peirre:

You’re using a bad example in eBay. eBay supports small traders a great deal giving them a platform to easy sell on. My sister sells high quality crafts she makes using eBay and Etsy. And that’s as small a trader as you can get. Just someone is on the high street oesmt make them any more worthy a place to spend your money.

Hi, new here and also looking for the same custom bedding for my truck. In these holidays we are planning to go from Sydney to Perth, mostly shops are closed and I am looking online. Any help from any Aussie here?

Maybe just me…yeah most likely just me…but ive never actually even thought about having embroided logos on my quilt cover. Ill have to think about this one…2 secs…yes thought about it, no…cant find any reason to do it really. I dont even think i’d want to bring it home to wash in case the missus saw it, i honestly believe she’d laugh her t1ts off :grimacing:

Tipper Tom:

peirre:

And for bedding this is your answer - you will get some as-good-as-new blankets / duvets for probably less than a fiver. then it doesnt matter if you get oil or grease onto them, if they get bad just bin them off and buy some more.