Jacks hill cafe Towcester

Had breakfast here this morning and it was crap.ill not be back.
Small breakfast with mushrooms tea and toast cost 8.50quid.
Tinned mushrooms.burned bacon.
Has it changed hands■■?.

Big ■■■■:

rocky 7:
Went in for brekky yesterday, this cafe as gone right down the pan.

Wot a dirty [zb] hole i wound not eat from there if it was free :angry: :angry:

^^^^^^^^this

I was there last mid July as I ran out of time.
The food was total garbage and I did complain and after 15 mins waiting I did get my money back for the swill.

I called again last week, I had to have a 45 min break and she asked what I wanted.

I replied a cup of tea as the slop is still being served.

No she never said a thing… Total craphole , never will I go there again.

Haven’t been in for years.
Is the big lass still there?
Looks like an AEC Militant with tattoos?

Big ■■■■:
The only problems would be the silly little boy racers going brumm brumm brumm all nite and there boom boom boom music boxes like the one at chelmsford bp services shame though sill a good idea

Some years ago in Hexham, residents persuaded the council to stop overnight HGV parking in the Wentworth Car park after complaining about early morning noise. Soon after overnight parking was banned, the boy racers moved in and spent many of the early hours enjoying driving displays and sound system checks. After a while the residents asked for the HGVs to be allowed back. The boy racers soon left after waking a Glaswegian trunker with a very large wheel brace :smiley: HGVs are now very welcome in Hexham.

Again, I think the owners have become complacent. Been there donkeys years and what was accepted then is acceptable today, the food is not good and the toilets/showers are a health hazzard :exclamation:
Couple of years ago,the Grand Prix on at Siverstone, I saw twenty(ish) Gran Prix lorries lined up in the lorry park.The owner told me there wasn’t room for the trucks at Silverstone - welcome to the glitzy world of Grand Prix :open_mouth:

My,My,My,…What a bunch of moaning minnies. Have you forgotten you’re pleb truckers not shiney arsed desk jockeys. I suppose you’ll want solid silver cutlery and Irish linen tablecloths next.
Get over it and enjoy. Live the dream like our Dads’ did in the old days.
Or just bring a packup and pretend you’re enjoying it. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

DieselDemon:
My,My,My,…What a bunch of moaning minnies. Have you forgotten you’re pleb truckers not shiney arsed desk jockeys. I suppose you’ll want solid silver cutlery and Irish linen tablecloths next.
Or just bring a packup and pretend you’re enjoying it. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I have been a truck driver since 1974, and I can tell you the food was great in them ole days.

greggy:

DieselDemon:

I have been a truck driver since 1974, and I can tell you the food was great in them ole days.

I am now 70 and still working, and living the dream did not include eating crap. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

axletramp:
Haven’t been in for years.
Is the big lass still there?
Looks like an AEC Militant with tattoos?

I remember her :open_mouth: your not being very kind to AEC Militants, there far better looking. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

greggy:

DieselDemon:

Last time I had occasion to visit the cafe was in about 1990 when I remember having a rather lovely lunch of roast pheasant with all the trimmings. That was in the days when they had a professional chef and a local poacher to supply the raw material!
Happy days!

Retired Old ■■■■:

greggy:

DieselDemon:

Last time I had occasion to visit the cafe was in about 1990 when I remember having a rather lovely lunch of roast pheasant with all the trimmings. That was in the days when they had a professional chef and a local poacher to supply the raw material!
Happy days!

Don’t know what place you visited, but I went in there in the 70’s, It was some big bruiser with tattoo’s throwing greasy sausage egg& chips at you.
I had to meet someone there last year guess what, same frightening counter staff, same food, only the pot holes were bigger. :laughing: :laughing:

Trev_H:

Retired Old ■■■■:

greggy:

DieselDemon:

Happy days!

Don’t know what place you visited, but I went in there in the 70’s, It was some big bruiser with tattoo’s throwing greasy sausage egg& chips at you.
I had to meet someone there last year guess what, same frightening counter staff, same food, only the pot holes were bigger. :laughing: :laughing:

hiya,
Bring back the Sunset Eh’ Trev.
thanks harry, long retired.

Aye Harry, all the good places have gone now !

rocky 7:

Wot a dirty ■■■■ hole i wound not eat from there if it was free :angry: :angry:

the showers are ■■■■■■■ too!!! :open_mouth:

i agree i stopped there a while back and it was a right grotty hole and i wont be stopping there again. :imp:

jessicas dad:
i agree i stopped there a while back and it was a right grotty hole and i wont be stopping there again. :imp:

i only stop there to go into the truck shop (roadking) not a bad shop a bit cheaper then cdc

it wont change until you tell the cafes management