Jacks hill cafe Towcester

hitch:
it wont change until you tell the cafes management

Exactly!

Did you inform the Management of your complaint instead of posting it all over the internet?

zebadee:

hitch:
it wont change until you tell the cafes management

Exactly!

Did you inform the Management of your complaint instead of posting it all over the internet?

come on, they know what’s acceptable and what isn’t - vote with your feet, best critique you can give an establishment

hiya,
Twist to the management Rocky 7, we all know about it , no point telling us.
thanks harry long retired.

Like I said I had,nt been in for a long time, and It will be a cold day in hell before I go in again. :imp: :imp: :imp:

Actually I’ve got a foot in both camps here. I’m as guilty as anyone of sulking and refusing to go back to a place if I judge it to be crap, however, if we don’t tell the management and merely stay away we run the risk of the place closing due to lack of revenue. Then we end up with a nice shiny Tosco or Burglar King on the site meaning we come on here bleating about lack of parking facilities/showers/cafes.
Double edged sword innit?

Are the Jesus Army still running the place, tell them if they dont sort the place out you aint goint to bye any more bibles.

the maoster:
Actually I’ve got a foot in both camps here. I’m as guilty as anyone of sulking and refusing to go back to a place if I judge it to be crap, however, if we don’t tell the management and merely stay away we run the risk of the place closing due to lack of revenue. Then we end up with a nice shiny Tosco or Burglar King on the site meaning we come on here bleating about lack of parking facilities/showers/cafes.
Double edged sword innit?

Thats not a bad idea a nice clean burger king or a mc dons cheap frendly and clean. I know there food is not that heathy for fat blokes like myself but it fills me up and dont give me the ■■■■■ the next day :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Im,e surprised mcdonalds, havn,t opened a truck stop with parking facilities for trucks Im,e sure it would be a success if they werent to greedy with parking fees etc.

rocky 7:
Im,e surprised mcdonalds, havn,t opened a truck stop with parking facilities for trucks Im,e sure it would be a success if they werent to greedy with parking fees etc.

The only problems would be the silly little boy racers going brumm brumm brumm all nite and there boom boom boom music boxes like the one at chelmsford bp services shame though sill a good idea

I complained at a truck stop one night wont name names though + it was my first time there, and I asked to see the manager it was a woman. She came and sat at the table and asked me what the problem was, I said the price of the food was to high and the qaulity was below standard and that the parking was expensive also. I then asked her to count the trucks they had in the parking area not many I can tell you.
She said thank you for your complaint I will take this up with head office, I understand what your saying.
She gave me my money back for the food + my parking ticket money, I also got to keep the parking ticket and handded it in when I drew my next weeks travelling cash :laughing: Dint I do well…so it does pay to complain.

to be honest i just vote with my feet unless things are really bad.

i hardly ever use truckstops any more i just find a nice quiet corner and know quite a few on the routes i use, and then self cater.

tonight im parked at the tesco in scunthorpe and have been for something at tesco, but parking here is a frankie and bennys, pizza hut, mc donalds, kfc and what looks like a decent pub with meal deals on. parking is safe and free.

if you hit the services at the right times then there is no problem getting a shower and pre plan your bog stops.

when i go back tramping i will find some more little quiet corners and will only be using truckstops if i am meeting up with someone.