Jack's Hil Cafe Towcester Gathering

Jack’s hill Cafe gathering Sunday 20th April Free to all, nice relaxed day Stop all day or just a short while. The last two years have really good.

:frowning:
Easter weekend

Bugger!

I was there last year it was a great turnout, I cant attend this year But Im sure someone will take some photos as I did, Regards Larry.

I’ve brought this to the top. This Sunday, not a huge show but a good friendly gathering and its FREE. Worth visiting and no junk/tat stalls.

Great little show with the bonus of a big breakfast …went last year, was FAB, and FREE :smiley: :smiley:

i went last year,a good little show.hope to be there this year too.

Last reminder for this gathering. Nice small show and FREE.

Hi.
BUMMER !!!. Just logged on and up comes this,if the Lord spares us,will be there next year. Hope you are all having a super time.
Hulltramper

It was well worth the visit there for a couple hours, good breakfast, hot tea and a good look… Thank you

How did it go, I was there two years ago, hope they had a good turn out, Iwas down Great Yarmouth to see my young brother who had a brain op in last July, it was freezing cold on Good Friday with that east wind blowing. BRRR

It never filled up completely, perhaps the forecast rain put people off. Nice vehicles though. Lots of old books, mags and photos for sale and tasty food served very quickly.