Is there any one out there

hi, for the last two weeks i,ve had to drive a renault premium 450, 58 plated. as i,m not fussy what i drive. is there any one out there that has got a good thing to say about the premium. the only thing i found of use was the fridge. disscus

what didn’t you like about it??

browncow2:
the only thing i found of use was the fridge. disscus

Everything except the fridge as he says :laughing:

Our’s don’t have fridges, :open_mouth:

I’ve mostly driven scania toplines since passing my test and i didnt think the premium was that bad, itl never be the same quality of build, engine etc as a scania but at end of day its half the price. night heater was pants though.

gazwrf:

browncow2:

He said only thing of use was fridge not that he liked it :wink:

I asked a different question :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing:

ok granavilies i misunderstood you,r question.

garnerlives:

gazwrf:

browncow2:

He said only thing of use was fridge not that he liked it :wink:

I asked a different question :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing:

You have me confused? :wink:

Nevermind

Nothing too bad with the premiums , good motor , pulls well at 44tonne , nice auto box , good mpg , lets not forget that its not a euro cruiser designed for weeks away at a time , its a distribution motor good for a few nights out a week , so plenty upto the job.

browncow2:
is there any one out there that has got a good thing to say about the premium. the only thing i found of use was the fridge. disscus

It isn’t a DAF CF. now they are, IMHO, a pile of [zb].

They are perfectly capable doing what they are designed for. Also, at that age, they’re basically a Volvo with a Reno cab shoved on. It has the ishift box, a modded volvo engine with 450hp and plenty storage space in the cab complete with a decent sound system. They are smooth on the road and the engine is quiet at cruising speeds.

If you don’t like it, why not hand your notice in and let someone else drive it?

steve-o how can i give my job up when i work for my self,[not an owner driver] there was no need for sarcasem, or ar you a renault salesman with tunnel vission.

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

browncow2:
steve-o how can i give my job up when i work for my self,[not an owner driver] there was no need for sarcasem, or ar you a renault salesman with tunnel vission.

Its interesting to see how an innocent thread becomes a battle tween two wills ie; browncow and steve-o.
I cant see myself falling into that trap. :confused:

garnerlives:
Nevermind

But hey!!! What does that mean? :confused: :confused: :confused: :wink: :wink: :wink:

browncow2:

No, I’m not a Renault Salesman. I’m simply a driver that gets on with the job and tries to see the positives rather than the negatives. Perhaps you’re one of these drivers that thinks that if it’s not a Scanny V8 with a fat exhaust then it’s crap?

I love that though, I had to drive a premium 450 on a 58 plate as i’m not fussy what I drive. I wonder what’d happen if someone gave you the keys to an Axor or an old ERF with a twin splitter. Perhaps you were being Ironic. :laughing:

Silver_Surfer:
I love that though, I had to drive a premium 450 on a 58 plate as i’m not fussy what I drive. I wonder what’d happen if someone gave you the keys to an Axor or an old ERF with a twin splitter. Perhaps you were being Ironic. :laughing:

I’ve always wanted to have a go at an old twin splitter

browncow2:
hi, for the last two weeks i,ve had to drive a renault premium 450, 58 plated. as i,m not fussy what i drive.

I’m not fussy either but its generally what my gaffer gives me !!

browncow2:
is there any one out there that has got a good thing to say about the premium. the only thing i found of use was the fridge. disscus

I thought they where ok, they did suffer from rattly steps and bumpers but other than that i thought they where fine.

Dunno then?:
But hey!!! What does that mean? :confused: :confused: :confused: :wink: :wink: :wink:

It wasn’t a battle I know that :exclamation:

I confused myself slightly at what I was trying to put across and decided to give up trying to find out what I was trying to get at :laughing: :laughing: