Renault Premium, er, beautys?

Has anyone any pics of tidy Renault Premium’s?

Hello
Heres one.
■■■■■■■■ Gill

I hope your not thinking what i think your thinking Rob■■? :wink:

Don’t know if Mr Vain wants to see these or he’s trying to lure Rob K out.But heres some more :laughing:

Going by the evidance so far then eh no, there are no Premium beauties.

got to admit though, reno are on to a winner with the premium, there a good cheap and relieable motor, (even better now with volvo drive line), yeah, so there not a highly regarded as a scania topliner, or a daf xf105, from a driver’s point of view, but from an operatioers point of view there one of the best budget motors out there, often wonder what the price difference would be between a reno premium over a FM globetrotter?

NB12:
Going by the evidance so far then eh no, there are no Premium beauties.

I’d say yr pretty spot on right. It takes some thinkin about when you can have a brand new premium for the price of a 2 to 3 yr old Scania. :neutral_face:

They may not be a high spec motor,but there are more being put on the road all the time.At the end of the day they earn the same money as the top of the range bling boys motors.They are at least 25% cheaper to buy than most other units.

I’ve owned this one for three months and not been disappointed, £17,000 cheaper than an ex-Stobbie Highline!!

Before the stickers

Will:
Before the stickers

& with the stickers

That there silver one looks quite tidy :sunglasses:

…this is our most recent purchase. goes on the road tomorrow. 57plate, only 130,000K’s on the clock.

…i’m not giving up my 105 for it though

TonyP:
I’ve owned this one for three months and not been disappointed, £17,000 cheaper than an ex-Stobbie Highline!!

i reckon that looks bang on Tony, colour coded mirrors and bumper set it off just right, maybe a white sunvisor, it doesnt need a row of spotlights or any bling.
Rob, have you looked at a new shape Magnum?

Ulceby.
This one doesn’t look bad.

kindle530:

TonyP:

i reckon that looks bang on Tony, colour coded mirrors and bumper set it off just right, maybe a white sunvisor, it doesnt need a row of spotlights or any bling.
Rob, have you looked at a new shape Magnum?

I quite like the Magnum. But it’s making the leap :neutral_face:

O4Goodnessake:
Ulceby.
This one doesn’t look bad.

one from globby480’s dutch depot? :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Well maybe not Beautys, but a few hard working trucks. Top three were driven by my Brother at various points since 1997, the bottom were one’s I drove last year whilst between racing jobs. Got to say the New Premium is such a nice motor for a fleet spec unit. Quiet, comfortable and got a resonable bit of power.