How far do you travel?

How far do you travel to work?

At the moment I’m driving 45mins each way to work and back, 23 miles. :cry: Before I got laid off I was only traveling 5mins each way to work. :slight_smile:

How far do you guys have to travel to get to your yard?

if Banbury 17.4 miles
if Northampton 8.5 miles
if Milton Keynes between 9 and 15 miles
if irchester 30 miles
if abx 40 miles

Reagrds
Paul

about 500yds,the other side of my village :laughing: :laughing:

I`m on the club at the moment but normally mansfield to burton-on-trent.
37 miles down the a38.
(not too bad cos i tramp away for 2 weeks usually)

I have done 60miles to bristol. didnt mind as I was getting to drive class 1 and 2 and I had not long passed my test.

22 miles each way for me, Blackpool to Walton Summit. It’s a real pain in the arris sometimes

after being laid off, i now travel 40mins everynight to get to new job

which is dumfries to carlisle now!

6 miles each way, 15 mins in a morning and 25-35 in an evening depending on what time I get done :stuck_out_tongue:
Used to be a baggage handler at East mids airport and that was horrible in rush hour took over an hour to do 17 miles sometimes :unamused:

2 miles each way.

less then 1 minute on the way there and on the way home same unless its a friday and i got to the pub across the road then it could take upto 5hrs to get home

7miles each way, pretty much dual carrige all the way

7 miles both ways, used to travel 13 miles both ways

I have a round trip of 29 mile although most of it is up the M6 from junction6 to junction10

so depending on what time I finish I either have a 25 minutes drive home or the worst was one night last week where it took me nearly 3 hours to get home

Anything from 30 mins to 3 hours depending on which depot, luckily I get paid for this and get a free van to travel in

6 miles each way for me…

Out the back door,amble across the yard open garage door and i’m at the truck!

im 5 mile away from my work :sunglasses:

but there is a guy in our depot that used travel to and from cupar to bellshill(about 65ish miles each way) everyday, 5 days a week for about 2 years until he bought a flat near bellshill - thats dedication :laughing:

112 miles round trip on my Bonnie. All year round and have done since '86.

There was a driver at Gist Thatcham that travelled up from POOLE everyday. There have also been some Welsh guys that have slept in camper vans in the firms car park!!! :open_mouth:

For 5 days it costs me about £50 in diesel. :cry:

about 40 mins

about 18 miles to work