How Far Do You Travel To Work?

As the title says really, how far do you commute to work? If your tramping 5 days a week, is an hours drive one way to work too much?

About 4 miles and door to door about 7 minutes :sunglasses:

I do a 90 mile round trip everyday. That’s 450 miles and 10 hours driving every week.

My new job is 180 miles from my house. As I’m hoping to be away most weeks, it’s do-able. :sunglasses:

I travel about an hour to work in a morning, but on the way home it can take me sometimes up to 2hrs ■■

LASHHGV:
I do a 90 mile round trip everyday. That’s 450 miles and 10 hours driving every week.

Christ, I’ve been working for 31 years had 5 jobs and never traveled more than about 8 miles.

1.1 Miles if I take the long way :laughing:

16.9 miles to work, 17.3 miles home everyday but mostly dual carriageway

End of the drive. About 20 yards.

I don’t even touch a motorway.

Having only just passed my class 1 I was thinking that an hours drive (Max 2) would be reasonable for a tramping job. Obviously if home every day then its too far :smiley:

5 miles e/way takes me about 8 minutes :smiley:

1 mile to Culina Stafford. I have a Smart car so very little expense

Tarrman:
As the title says really, how far do you commute to work?

About 15 miles.

About 40 mls Stafford to West Brom and back everyday, nearly all motorway, a crap journey with slow moving traffic, most days just over an hour in a car, less than half that on a motorbike !

2.5 miles… A nice stroll in summer

2.3 miles

84 mile round trip, I also get the privalage of being robbed of £6.20 a day to get back into Wales.

Only 7 miles and then out all week so the missus drops me off on Sunday evening and then picks me up on Friday - Happy days :smiley:

about 50 metres for me on Monday, then a 2 hrs drive to get my trailer :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: