How Far Do You Travel To Work?

About 10 feet not bad for being away all week

40 miles each way :cry:

26 miles each way. Mostly A63 and M62. About 25 mins each way.

40 mile each way and mostly B roads!
Wootton Bassett - Andover.

After nearly a year of doing it I’m starting to get fed up now! lol

5 miles each way 10 mins in the car.

25 mins to work on my bike, 20 mins home.

(I work at the top of a big hill!)

keano1:
26 miles each way. Mostly A63 and M62. About 25 mins each way.

Is that to goole from hull or other way

Currently about 1 mile. But I have travelled 150 miles one way for a week of tramping

From the South Wales valleys to Cheltenham,stay out 2 weeks sometimes longer then go home.

Two mile walk to Trafford park :sunglasses:

Even tramping …sometimes hour or two journey can be too much …I live by stansted airport and used to work near stowmarket when I first passed class 1…about 70 miles each way and after starting at 3 am on a Friday doing a 15 hour day then being faced with a 2/3 hour journey was a ball ache …just something to bare in mind

live in leeds, truck is based in hull, takes about 1 hour 15 to get there, and 40 minutes to get home, desperate to get home after having nights out in hull all week

depends who i work for
any thing from 25 to 40 mins

LASHHGV:
I do a 90 mile round trip everyday. That’s 450 miles and 10 hours driving every week.

That’s about what I do as well… Early mornings with little traffic it can take 35 mins. Afternoons with school run mommas, anything up to 70mins!

LASHHGV:
I don’t even touch a motorway.

Me neither. Although about 35% is D/C, the rest is cross country.

And yes, it is a complete PITA! Not to mention fuel expensive, but that’s where the work is, I like working for my lot and the money’s good for these parts!

Across the patio about 12 feet, sometimes it takes abit longer when it snows.

Currently 35 miles each way, but away all week.

Soon to be reduced to 25 miles each way when I start my new job.

45 minutes both ways. :slight_smile:

i travel 3.5hrs to work one way. but then again am away for months on end so make no difference to me.

Cheers for the replies so far, gives me some kind of perspective on my job search and how far others are willing to go :sunglasses:, Although at the end of the day it is down to me how far I go, its nice to know what others would do.

do about 250 mile a week to and from work works out 50 mile a day which is a pain and realy tireing when your running very close to your hours :frowning:

15 miles