EE littering

Well folks, it’s about time we do some EE bashing me thinks.

Over the last few years of being on here, I haven’t been an EE basher. Yes I have commented on the cheap labour and lower pay rate issue, but I have not got involved in the debate about their perceived driving standards vs Brits and the litter issue.

I am doing a bit of Class 1 driving currently whilst I sort out a more permanent and rewarding career, and I am working out of a brand new depot near Bolton. The road which leads to the depot is quite wide and is an ideal spot for trampers. Quiet, no restrictions and seconds away from a pub & supermarket.

Over the last few weeks the flip flopski’s have clearly decided it’s a prime spot as it is 99% EE drivers who are parked up at 6pm there each night. The rubbish strewn everywhere is disgusting and growing DAILY. If there was a similar road close by that had predominately British drivers who parked there I would be able to do a simple comparison, but in the absence of that I can only comment on what I have seen.

So I am going to. YOU DISGUSTING DIRTY ■■■■ HEADS. No wonder people don’t want you here :imp:

Did you have a word with any of em pal?

SuperMultiBlue:
Did you have a word with any of em pal?

No mate. If I actually saw somebody chucking their crap I would, but unless you actually see it there isn’t much you can do :neutral_face:

It doesn’t personally affect me in so much as I do not own the land. The problem is though, the estate owners will probably end up banning wagons from overnighting there. The sad thing is that it is a PERFECT tramping spot just off the motorway junction with everything a tramper needs. Peace & quiet for a good night’s kip, pub/toilet’s and discount supermarket 60 seconds walk away, and pretty secure.

So another cracking spot rather sadly about to disappear. Courtesy of our friends from the East on this particular occasion :unamused:

It would have been even worse than that a lot sooner if the travelling community hadn’t been moved on a few weeks ago.

Littering in general has long been a problem in this country. Some people are just dirty ■■■■■■■■ with no respect for the environment around them.

Find it hard to believe all EE drivers are awful or that all British drivers never litter.

I don’t see why nationality needs to enter the discussion. Just call people out for being inconsiderate irrespective of where they come from.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

IronEddie:
Littering in general has long been a problem in this country. Some people are just dirty [zb] with no respect for the environment around them.

Find it hard to believe all EE drivers are awful or that all British drivers never litter.

I don’t see why nationality needs to enter the discussion. Just call people out for being inconsiderate irrespective of where they come from.

No mate. I am calling them out because IT IS THE EE’S WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT on this particular road.

Truth and fact’s my old mate… Don’t be afraid of the truth.

eagerbeaver:

IronEddie:
Littering in general has long been a problem in this country. Some people are just dirty [zb] with no respect for the environment around them.

No mate. I am calling them out because IT IS THE EE’S WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT on this particular road.

Truth and fact’s my old mate… Don’t be afraid of the truth.

Yeah but their nationality isn’t relevant to the fact they litter.

Imo it’s enough to say that a group of lorry drivers are littering pricks and will ruin a good ■■■■■■■■■■■■ for everyone else. And incidentally everyone else includes foreign drivers that are good people.

I don’t understand why people do it, how difficult is it to put rubbish in an old carrier bag and then put it in a bin somewhere? Having said that, litter was a problem long before eastern Europeans rocked up, and IME there is generally far less litter in eastern Europe than there is in the UK. If anything, the UK is and always has been the most litter-infested place in Europe.

I have not said that Brit’s do not litter. What I have stated is a factual observation of a variety of EE drivers who are choosing to park on a road within a brand new part of an industrial estate and chucking litter everywhere.

I would much rather our own trampers be given an opportunity to use the spot before it gets taken away.

Now should we all sit in a loving circle of friendship and sing Kum Ba Yah FFS? :unamused:

Eagerbeaver is correct, up to a point.
Its not just our eastern brethren that dont have enough common sense to see that throwing there garbage around will result in parking restrictions in these places, but, he is only saying what he sees.
They are ■■■■■■■ it up for those of us that prefer to overnight in these locations.
I would have a word myself, only, i would speak to them with a bit of respect, initially anyway.
I have and will pick up litter that mr moron has thrown out of cab window.
Round the back of Sainsbury’s at Gateshead used to be a favourite spot, i have picked up other peoples droppings from there a couple of times.
Maybe if more of us did, it can help to improve our image.
I draw the line at a tesco bag full of ■■■■ of course.

eagerbeaver:
I have not said that Brit’s do not litter. What I have stated is a factual observation of a variety of EE drivers who are choosing to park on a road within a brand new part of an industrial estate and chucking litter everywhere.

I would much rather our own trampers be given an opportunity to use the spot before it gets taken away.

Now should we all sit in a loving circle of friendship and sing Kum Ba Yah FFS? :unamused:

This is world problem.If you see that plenty tramper,drivers with any nationality(British or not) leave plenty caps,papers everywhere.If you go to any big city that you van see how people leave rubbish after eating taked away,leave cigaretes end any where.
To many driver can t put rubbish in bin when seating in RDC waiting room .But when come to RDC and see rubbish that moaning who not clean.

Eastern Europe contains a lot of countries. Imagine saying Western European drivers are terrible for littering, sounds ridiculous doesn’t it. When it comes to litter I’m ashamed to say we are one of the dirtiest counties in Europe.

Plus in Uk City council cleaning work absolutely bad.They clean just big rubbish and eating every 1 hours.Must sacked all cleaner from there,management and offer cleaning country for private company.May be must sent some bosses to EU and they can see how properly work road cleaners in EE or central Europe.In France staff from motorway … washing toilet ,table at parking area very often.But in Uk■■?

J4,M61, EB?

On a side note, why have the local authorities stopped putting bins in lay bys…yeh I know, budgets and costs.
There is litter and crap everywhere in the UK, slip roads on m.ways and d/carriageways, …and industrial estates as Beaver is on about.
So.
Brilliant idea coming up…
Wait for it…

Why not get all these Jezza Kyle style, workshy chav scumbags, who have never worked (and never will due to being feckless, lazy, and unemployable) employed :bulb:
Get them picking up litter around the country to actually EARN their benefits, and put something back rather than take take take,.and if they don’t/can’t/won’t, stop their handouts that the likes of you and me are indirectly financing. :smiling_imp:

Andrejs:
Plus in Uk City council cleaning work absolutely bad.They clean just big rubbish and eating every 1 hours.Must sacked all cleaner from there,management and offer cleaning country for private company.May be must sent some bosses to EU and they can see how properly work road cleaners in EE or central Europe.In France staff from motorway … washing toilet ,table at parking area very often.But in Uk■■?

^^^^ echoes my thoughts exactly. Mind you I have been on the ■■■■ since 9am and experimenting with Tramadol too. So yes, it does echo my mind.

robroy:
On a side note, why have the local authorities stopped putting bins in lay bys…yeh I know, budgets and costs.
There is litter and crap everywhere, slip roads on m.ways and d/carriageways, …and industrial estates as Beaver is on about.
Wait for it…

Why not get all these Jezza Kyle style, workshy chav scumbags, who have never worked, and never will due to being feckless, lazy, and unemployable, employed :bulb:
Get them picking up litter around the country to actually EARN their benefits, and put something back rather than take take take,.and if they don’t/can’t/won’t, stop their handouts that the likes of you and me are indirectly financing. :smiling_imp:

I’m sure that if local authorities advertised full-time litter picking jobs at even minimum wage, they would be inundated with applicants.

the maoster:

Andrejs:

^^^^ echoes my thoughts exactly. Mind you I have been on the ■■■■ since 9am and experimenting with Tramadol too. So yes, it does echo my mind.

2 comments on that Maost.

1.On the ■■■■ since 9 am?.. :open_mouth:

2.Watch that Tramadol it can make you impotent.

(note…Not to be confused with important) :laughing:

It is a fact that a lot of foreign drivers litter our laybys as well as don’t care less as their culture is totally different from ours. Some of you idiots are so pathetic that you feel you dare not say the truth of the matter. I have personally witnessed on more than one occasion foreign drivers simply discarding ■■■■ bottles and bags of human waste not just on laybys but actually throwing them underneath loading bay dock levelers. I understand that some British drivers are as bad but it is a common problem. Foreign drivers are of some of the worst offenders, like it or not I fully agree with the OP on this.

robroy:
There is litter and crap everywhere in the UK, slip roads on m.ways and d/carriageways, …and industrial estates as Beaver is on about.
So.
Wait for it…

Why not get all these Jezza Kyle style, workshy chav scumbags, who have never worked (and never will due to being feckless, lazy, and unemployable) employed :bulb:

I spoke to a fat twit in the pub once who was fairly high up in the bins department of the local council. I posed that question to him and his response was that it costs around £75 per bin, per layby (2 bins in 1 layby = 150 sheets) all costed.

His reply when I told him that he was talking utter crap was all about health and safety, safe working, risk assessments, insurance, basically all the standard answers that aren’t answers but just used as a debate ending because the truth is that councils and councilors are more concerned with making sure their nests are well feathered and all the problems they are there to sort come second fiddle.

A.