EE littering

eagerbeaver:
I have not said that Brit’s do not litter. What I have stated is a factual observation of a variety of EE drivers who are choosing to park on a road within a brand new part of an industrial estate and chucking litter everywhere.

I would much rather our own trampers be given an opportunity to use the spot before it gets taken away.

Now should we all sit in a loving circle of friendship and sing Kum Ba Yah FFS? :unamused:

I prefer ‘Michael row the boat ashore’ .

UKtramp:
It is a fact that a lot of foreign drivers litter our laybys as well as don’t care less as their culture is totally different from ours. Some of you idiots are so pathetic that you feel you dare not say the truth of the matter. I have personally witnessed on more than one occasion foreign drivers simply discarding ■■■■ bottles and bags of human waste not just on laybys but actually throwing them underneath loading bay dock levelers. I understand that some British drivers are as bad but it is a common problem. Foreign drivers are of some of the worst offenders, like it or not I fully agree with the OP on this.

Ahh, so it aint just Eastern Euro drivers then.
It’s the Dutch, the Belgians, the Germans and ‘foreigners’’ in general then eh?

I’ll just give my Dutch Mrs a shout, (not a driver btw) and tell her how her culture is… quote; ‘‘Totally different to ours’’ :unamused:
Sure she’ll love that.

robroy:

UKtramp:
It is a fact that a lot of foreign drivers litter our laybys as well as don’t care less as their culture is totally different from ours. Some of you idiots are so pathetic that you feel you dare not say the truth of the matter. I have personally witnessed on more than one occasion foreign drivers simply discarding ■■■■ bottles and bags of human waste not just on laybys but actually throwing them underneath loading bay dock levelers. I understand that some British drivers are as bad but it is a common problem. Foreign drivers are of some of the worst offenders, like it or not I fully agree with the OP on this.

I’ll just give my Dutch Mrs a shout, (not a driver btw) and tell her how her culture is… quote; ‘‘Totally different to ours’’ :unamused:
Sure she’ll love that.

Foreign drivers in general over British drivers. Why would your Dutch Mrs be throwing bottles of ■■■■ in a layby? If she isn’t a driver I doubt she would do that. I have a son who is studying in Amsterdam and their culture is very different, Thought you might have known that yourself.

eagerbeaver:
No mate. I am calling them out because IT IS THE EE’S WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT on this particular road.

Truth and fact’s my old mate… Don’t be afraid of the truth.

Have you seen them do it first hand?

eagerbeaver:
No mate. If I actually saw somebody chucking their crap I would

Oh wait no you haven’t so you’re just another typical bigotted racist Bolton brain dead ■■■■■■■ ranting again. I used to go to an IT auction place at Bolton once a fortnight and the levels of racism of the people who owned it was beyond belief. Alf Garnett would be proud.

UKtramp:

robroy:

UKtramp:

Sure she’ll love that.

Foreign drivers in general over British drivers. Why would your Dutch Mrs be throwing bottles of ■■■■ in a layby? If she isn’t a driver I doubt she would do that. I have a son who is studying in Amsterdam and their culture is very different, Thought you might have known that yourself.

Maybe it is, but you suggested their culture was different in a negative way, and that they ‘couldn’t care less’ because of it.
And for the record you are right my Mrs has never in her life chucked a bottle of ■■■■ in a lay by…I have just asked her. :smiley:

Whilst the litter problem on the industrial estate is inevitably down to drivers, and possibly our friends in the travelling community, we can not simply blame ‘EE drivers’, or British Drivers, without taking a look at the general attitude to littering by the population of this island as a whole. Littering in this country is endemic, and everywhere. Town centres. Parks. Road sides. Laybys. Trains. Littered by all sorts of people, not just drivers. This country is the most littered in Europe, and not just because of EE drivers.

robroy:
Maybe it is, but you suggested their culture was different in a negative way, and that they ‘couldn’t care less’ because of it.
And for the record you are right my Mrs has never in her life chucked a bottle of ■■■■ in a lay by…I have just asked her. :smiley:

No not blaming anyone in particular although the EE drivers are the main culprit as their culture is very different, I have a great respect for the Dutch culture. I think they are way ahead us in some respects, my son has a dutch girlfriend and he is studying at a University in Amsterdam. He loves it over there and for the record, the dutch education system is far superior to ours.

Conor:

eagerbeaver:
No mate. I am calling them out because IT IS THE EE’S WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT on this particular road.

eagerbeaver:

Oh wait no you haven’t so you’re just another typical bigotted racist Bolton brain dead [zb] ranting again. I used to go to an IT auction place at Bolton once a fortnight and the levels of racism of the people who owned it was beyond belief. Alf Garnett would be proud.

How is anything he’s said racist?

A.

There is no racist comments in that statement. Some people are just pathetic.

Conor:

eagerbeaver:

eagerbeaver:

Oh wait no you haven’t so you’re just another typical bigotted racist Bolton brain dead [zb] ranting again. I used to go to an IT auction place at Bolton once a fortnight and the levels of racism of the people who owned it was beyond belief. Alf Garnett would be proud.

Shut up you ■■■■■■■ ■■■. Nothing he said was racist. The likes of you are the real problem in this country. Thank ■■■■ you had your arse kicked in the referendum :wink:

Conor:

So you are basing your judgment of a town with a population of 279,000 on your experience of three or four people? Isn’t that “Boltonist”?

I was sitting at a set of traffic lights once and I saw a woman take a greggs sausage roll out of its bag and chuck the bag on the ground when she was standing right next to a bin! She literally would not have had to move and could have reached over but nope, she scrunched it up and dropped it.
Some people are just dirty ■■■■■■■.
I’ve no idea what nationality she was nor am I 100% sure this is even relevant to the conversation. I’m just sitting at Gretna servuces peeved and bored. Got stuck in the jam for an accident on the A1 heading to Leeds. Took an hour to go 2 miles which has now forced a double break and I’m not amused. I’m also nearing the end of my 6th day working and may be hallucinating so feel free to ignore anything that looks like rambling

UKtramp:

In what culture is littering in the street ok?!?

More likely they don’t give a flying ■■■■ about littering here because they already see lots of rubbish and don’t care as this isn’t there home.

Still I’m not sure the why or where they’re from is particularly important. Just a solution to stopping it.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Where did I say it was ok to litter the streets? Sorry you have confused me.

UKtramp:

Sorry I said Street should have said lay by. You said “foreign drivers litter our laybys as well as don’t care less as their culture is totally different”

Seems to me you’re saying their actions are due to how their culture is different. Implying their in their culture littering a lay by would be acceptable.

I don’t think such behaviour would be acceptable by any culture.

IronEddie:

UKtramp:

Sorry I said Street should have said lay by. You said “foreign drivers litter our laybys as well as don’t care less as their culture is totally different”

Seems to me you’re saying their actions are due to how their culture is different. Implying their in their culture littering a lay by would be acceptable.

Ok I understand now, I mean they have less respect for our country than our own drivers as this isn’t their home, and some see nothing wrong with discarding litter as it isn’t such a big thing in their own countries. Not saying all but I have witnessed foreign drivers doing all sorts of things we wouldn’t do here.

UKtramp:

IronEddie:

UKtramp:

Ok I understand now, I mean they have less respect for our country than our own drivers as this isn’t their home, and some see nothing wrong with discarding litter as it isn’t such a big thing in their own countries. Not saying all but I have witnessed foreign drivers doing all sorts of things we wouldn’t do here.

Ah ok. Well yeah I can well believe some treat this country with no respect since it isn’t their home. I’d bet a fair few Brits have that attitude when abroad n all.

I don’t doubt that

I’m not going to comment on the race / nationality issue but I do have one observation to make on this “debate”.
Having done a small amout of Euro work I always found the serivces spotless , the food good and the facilities (showers and toilets) spotless.
Now are you telling me our european cousins drive across euroland and when they disembark from the train or the ferry suddenly become the filthy slobs you make them out to be . I think not most of the problems in the UK are caused by UK drivers .
Put your rubbish in a bag and put it in the first bin you see .
Stop pising and deficating on the wheel or in below your truck .
Have a little respect for yourself and stop blaming everyone else .

UKtramp:

IronEddie:

UKtramp:

I’m sorry but you’re talking balls. How much of this ‘isn’t such a big thing in their own countries’ is based on first hand experience? Because like others on here is been to a large number of eastern European countries and littering isn’t in their ‘culture’. No doubt some are bad but Brits are the worst of the bunch when it comes to lack of respect for our own country, it disgusts me. My parents live in the middle of nowhere 15 miles from the nearest big town and every day my Mum picks up litter dumped along our road, usually McDonald’s or KFC bags. So I really don’t think you can pin our very long standing litter problem on a few eastern Europeans