Disgusting [zb]'s!

Stopped just off the A1 today in a layby to clean the mirrors- low & behold all along the grass verge was loads of human excriment :imp: :imp:
Dirty [zb]'s!!!

Saw one of our Eastern block friends, curling a turd next to his truck at an Autohof in Koln only last week. 50 Yards from him was a lovely, clean toilet/ shower block. So I ain’t surprised to hear your sad tale. It’s wrong for so many reasons. :imp:

its all the [zb]dirty eastern europens that park there for 24 and 45 hour breaks as they wont pay to park anywhere ,they buy no food ,fuel road tax ,nor contribute in anyway to our economy why here and we as tax payers have to pay some poor sod to clear up there â– â– â– â– 

Parked up at Crewe Truckstop tonight , got out the truck to give my lights a clean and the driver next to me says watch your feet mate someone has had a ■■■■ in between the parking bays …the toilet is a 10 yard walk FFS !!!

Dirty â– â– â– â– â– â–  whats so hard about dumping in a bag and hanging it from a tree?

I can barely understand a wizz but fair enough if caught proper short but a duece on the verge or on the tarmac is pretty sub human, least they could do is walk 20 metres away from the road and do it in a field not on the verge, better yet, crap in a bag in the truck and then bin it, â– â– â– â– â–  in a bottle and also bin it. No style, some people. :unamused:

I was on the A66 parked yesterday, next to me on the verge was a pile of dead fish, guts a rights mess, looked like about half a ton of the stuff, well wierd, don’t know what that was all about? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Disgusting, in my day we would pee in a plastic bottle (whilst driving) wait till there was no one about and considerately dispose of it in the nearest hedge, what happened to good old fashion manners?. Seriously I’m afraid this is the kind of low life this industry attracts, and one of the many reasons we are looked down upon. Lots of places won’t let drivers park on their premises overnight exactly because of this type of behavior another case of the minority spoiling it for the majority.

True, it’s disgusting, but probably inevitable in the bad weather we’ve had recently? I remember after the bit of snow we had in this area in 2003, just about every where was dotted with turds. :open_mouth:

bubsy06:
Dirty [zb], whats so hard about dumping in a bag and hanging it from a tree?

:laughing: :laughing: It is Christmas after all!!!

It might not be truckers.

We had so called gypsies camp on a recreation ground for a couple of weeks before the council (St Albans) got their act together with an eviction order. When they went the whole site was full of human [zb].

Couldn’t let the local kids back on for weeks afterwards.

Dirty [zb].

Tone

If the auto-censor catches a word, it means that the word isn’t allowed.
Please don’t doctor or re-spell the word to get it past the auto-censor. Please read forum Rule #3, to which you have agreed. dd.

bubsy06:
Dirty [zb], whats so hard about dumping in a bag and hanging it from a tree?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

reminds me of years ago when I had drive a Commer Maxiload one day.
Whilst checking the cab over I found a parcel behind the seat, being a nosy so and so i had to open it
Yep! you’ve guessed correctly!

There was someone on here condoning â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  in a customers yard the other day :open_mouth:

A driver on our firm many years ago parked at the side of the A41 near where Bicester Garden Centre now is (when it was a SC) and had a crap in the tipper body. Whilst the bomb doors were still open a bus went by with a full top-deck… :laughing:

I’ve taken a ■■■■ in the woods before when I’ve been caught short, but I wiped my arse with my boxers and buried them along with my turd :laughing: If ya gotta go u gotta go. But I totally agree, in a public place like a lay by is just unacceptable and disgusting, they’re just animals.

And what happens when Time team dig them up? :laughing:

Muckaway:
A driver on our firm many years ago parked at the side of the A41 near where Bicester Garden Centre now is (when it was a SC) and had a crap in the tipper body. Whilst the bomb doors were still open a bus went by with a full top-deck… :laughing:

that’s funny, I’ve heard variations of that story ever since I got my C+E, the first one was about a driver of a KAMAZ near St.Petersburg :smiley:

but as long as were talking about “the eastern europeans”, then I once had the pleasure of buying lithuanian road tax with some gentlemen who were on the wrong side of personal hygiene odorwise, they were from a company called redburn transfer and I sure know they had perfectly functioning showers where they were stopped the night before :laughing: . And I’ve seen a dutch driver take a ■■■■ on his front wheel at meer before walking into mcd, right pass the toilets. and so on and so on.

FarnboroughBoy11:
I’ve taken a [zb] in the woods before when I’ve been caught short, but I wiped my arse with my boxers and buried them along with my turd :laughing: If ya gotta go u gotta go. But I totally agree, in a public place like a lay by is just unacceptable and disgusting, they’re just animals.

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Muckaway:

Thats hilarious, not the fact that the double decker bus went past, but the fact you have spoken about one of the biggest drivers myths of all time :laughing:

Along with missing a ferry and “turning round and telling them” of course :wink: