Disgusting [zb]'s!

mike68:
Disgusting, in my day we would pee in a plastic bottle (whilst driving) wait till there was no one about and considerately dispose of it in the nearest hedge, what happened to good old fashion manners?. Seriously I’m afraid this is the kind of low life this industry attracts, and one of the many reasons we are looked down upon. Lots of places won’t let drivers park on their premises overnight exactly because of this type of behavior another case of the minority spoiling it for the majority.

Couldn’t agree more Mike.
Trying to get my head around humans who are incapable of ■■■■■■■ in a bag and disposing of said item.
Even more frightening to think I’m actually sharing the road with these imbeciles. :imp: :imp:

mike68:
considerately dispose of it in the nearest hedge, what happened to good old fashion manners?

:confused:

Saxon786:

mike68:
considerately dispose of it in the nearest hedge, what happened to good old fashion manners?

I hope Mike was taking the p!ss with that statement :astonished: .

And not really one of theses dirty Barstewards who just leaves the bottles about :confused:

bubsy06:
Dirty [zb], whats so hard about dumping in a bag and hanging it from a tree?

Do you know how thin those tosco bags are these days ?
lucky if they hold a bag of sugar without breaking and splitting.

Besides, the squirrels dont like it unless it contains nuts :grimacing:

speedyguy:

Saxon786:

mike68:

I hope Mike was taking the p!ss with that statement :astonished: .

And not really one of theses dirty Barstewards who just leaves the bottles about :confused:

Rest assured I would never leave bottles of “Scania Scotch” in hedgerows I find it totally revolting. When I started driving I was a bit green and I had the use of a truck whose usual driver practiced this filthy habit and found this out years later, to late to stop me picking up the bits of crisps off the seat and popping them in my mouth. :frowning:

On my patch, the bottles of pee up and down the hard shoulder grass verges have been nicknamed Truckers Wine! :open_mouth:

The Highway Man:
On my patch, the bottles of pee up and down the hard shoulder grass verges have been nicknamed Truckers Wine! :open_mouth:

Its known as truckers tizer where i am from. Sometimes if i have the misfortune of doing the weekly shop with my missus, i always grab the apple juice and shout up the aisle “want some truckers tizer this week love”. That usually gets me out the shopping for a few weeks. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

In all my years trucking, I’ve never had the need to use the “lay by thunder box”, always been able to hold it until i can get to a service station, or depot. Even on a night out in a layby, still managed to be civilised.
One thing about this thread that does concern me a little is the attitude that it is all down to east european drivers. I am sure that the lituanian or estonian equivilant ot trucknet is full of stories of “those dirty brit/french/dutch/irish drivers” and if truth were known, i’m pretty sure there are just as many brit lazy b’s who can’t be bothered to use the services, just pull in to wooley edge services and take a deep breath, that can’t all be down to east europeans!

I think theres a certain breed of driver who likes to be in total isolation i.e.- wont mix with the general public unless he/she has to & some probably ‘live’ in the cab all week & don’t even wash or shower, there your culprits :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

trux:

bubsy06:
Dirty [zb], whats so hard about dumping in a bag and hanging it from a tree?

Do you know how thin those tosco bags are these days ?
lucky if they hold a bag of sugar without breaking and splitting.

Besides, the squirrels dont like it unless it contains nuts :grimacing:

The sign of a good lorry driver is the one who carries proper carrier bags without ventilation holes :stuck_out_tongue:

truckerjon:
In all my years trucking, I’ve never had the need to use the “lay by thunder box”, always been able to hold it until i can get to a service station, or depot. Even on a night out in a layby, still managed to be civilised.
One thing about this thread that does concern me a little is the attitude that it is all down to east european drivers. I am sure that the lituanian or estonian equivilant ot trucknet is full of stories of “those dirty brit/french/dutch/irish drivers” and if truth were known, i’m pretty sure there are just as many brit lazy b’s who can’t be bothered to use the services, just pull in to wooley edge services and take a deep breath, that can’t all be down to east europeans!

Little to differentiate between East Europeans and West Yorkshire, they drive similar cars and visit similar holiday resorts.

Family Car

Egor, Ivan and Svetlana

Tom, Mary, Ben & Geri

Family Car

Wheel Nut:

Muckaway:
A driver on our firm many years ago parked at the side of the A41 near where Bicester Garden Centre now is (when it was a SC) and had a crap in the tipper body. Whilst the bomb doors were still open a bus went by with a full top-deck… :laughing:

Thats hilarious, not the fact that the double decker bus went past, but the fact you have spoken about one of the biggest drivers myths of all time :laughing:

Along with missing a ferry and “turning round and telling them” of course :wink:

Except a top deck passenger was a good friend of Godfrey Smith who told said driver “You don’t [zb] in my [zb] lorries chap!”
Another driver who wore overalls all the time hadn’t dropped them far enough one day when dumping in a layby near Long Compton and was promptly re-united with Mr Brown…
Personally, I couldn’t dump at the roadside or in my tipper body, our waste transfer notes don’t look too absorbant and Smiths number the sheets on their bog roll :laughing:

If you need to put stars to get a word past the auto-censor, that’s your clue that the word isn’t allowed.
Respelling or ‘doctoring’ doesn’t make the word become acceptable. Please read Forum Rule #3. dd.

dirty barstewards

I remember my dad saying there was a driver in the 80s used to sit over the rear axle on the trailer and take a dump if they were parked up :astonished:

cons77:
dirty barstewards

I remember my dad saying there was a driver in the 80s used to sit over the rear axle on the trailer and take a dump if they were parked up :astonished:

Ah, but things were much easier in the days before air springs and close coupled and triaxles. It was even known as a “Spreadaxle” :stuck_out_tongue:

you could also take your pic of which axle you wanted to use with that configuraion :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

cons77:
dirty barstewards

Ah, but things were much easier in the days before air springs and close coupled and triaxles. It was even known as a “Spreadaxle” :stuck_out_tongue:

Whan I was a squaddie and on excercise once I remember “soldier A” wandering off into the forest armed with a roll of comfy bum to do his business, meanwhile “soldier B” followed him quietly armed with a shovel and caught soldier A’s droppings before they hit the floor. Apparently soldier A’s face was a picture when he turned around to inspect it and there was no evidence to be seen! :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:
Whan I was a squaddie and on excercise once I remember “soldier A” wandering off into the forest armed with a roll of comfy bum to do his business, meanwhile “soldier B” followed him quietly armed with a shovel and caught soldier A’s droppings before they hit the floor. Apparently soldier A’s face was a picture when he turned around to inspect it and there was no evidence to be seen! :smiley: :smiley:

It’s been done many times, it’s even better when you put it in the bottom of their scratcher and they find it when they climb in after a long cold wet stag!! :laughing: :laughing:

thats just disgusting behaviour it’s even worst when it spreads up your nice clean alloys :imp: :imp: never had the need to dump in public sometimes taking a leak in lay-by. One driver from an old company had to have his cab fully cleaned and scrubbed before anyone else would drive it leaving yellow and brown stains on the drivers seat is one way to stop anyone else using your motor. :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

The Highway Man:

the maoster:

It’s been done many times, it’s even better when you put it in the bottom of their scratcher and they find it when they climb in after a long cold wet stag!! :laughing: :laughing:

Better in their Bergens! :smiley:

bigvern1:

The Highway Man:

the maoster:

Better in their Bergens! :smiley:

Wrong psychology. You have to tell the tale of the poor sod who didn’t get his boiler suit / noddy suit far enough out of the way, before your victim goes on their shovel recce. The panic on their face when there’s no evidence of it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: