directions to this place please.

I am going to tradeteam in cole stretom( not sure if this is how you spell it)
in the morning, i have directions as far as exit m42 at junction 9.
Not much else any help would be much appreciated.
cheers guys.

i have got the full address
trade team
fourth avenue
centrum one hundres
staffordshire
burton on trent
de142wt

The AA do directions online or you could even buy a map!!! :smiley: :smiley:

I’m dreading this fella ever getting muti drop!!

Should try doing multi drops to farms, thats err interesting to say the least at times.

right off at junction 9 take your second exit a446 upto next island stay on the 446 and you will have the belfrey golf club on your right hand side (watch for speed camera)follow that road all the way to the end where you will see the bassets pole pub .(becarefull of the other speed camera down there its one of those that can tell your weight just after the dip by archers yard)

on the bassets pole island you want your 3rd exit signed a38 litchfield.follow that till you reach another island. take your third exit again this is sign posted a38 burton on trent. follow that for about 10 miles and you will see signs for burton on trent. (just passed the oakmore cafe and marley tiles).

once you come off the slip road you will take your 3rd exit signed burton. 40 yards around a bend and theres another island 1st exit. passed the volvo garage on your right.

you will come to your next island and you want the second exit (big warehouse with to let on the side on your right. upto the next island and straight on (littlewooods ndc on your right)

as you go along there and look to your left you will see tradeteam.so next island left and follow around bend to gate house.

there you go put you on the doorstep :smiley: now for my fee of £30 and you can print this off :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :wink:

JESUS CHRIST,I HAVE ONLY JUST PASSED MY CLASS1 OK.
I AM 22 YRS OLD AND HAVE NEVER LEFT SOUTH WALES UNTIL 3 MONTHS AGO. I AM ONLY ASKING FOR A BIT OF SUPPORT OF YOU EXPERIENCED GUYS BUT IF THIS IS WAY TOO MUCH TO ASK WELL I AM SORRY !!!

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL DOING ON THIS SITE IF YOU AINT PREPARED TO HELP A NOVICE OUT, JUST REMEMBER YOU WERE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT AS ME ONCE. ALL I EVER ASK IS SOME DIRECTIONS TO A PLACE WHERE I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO OR HALF THE TIME AINT EVEN HEARD OF IT,IF ANY OF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THIS THEN JUST SAY SO AND I WILL TAKE MY QUESTIONS TO ANOTHER TRUCK SITE WHERE I WILL GET SOME HELPFULL ADVICE,CALL YOURSELF TRUCKERS !!
I DONT THINK SO ALL YOU DO IS TAKE THE WEE OUT OF NEWBIES LIKE ME. DONT BOTHER REPLYING WITH USELESS QUOTES LIKE BUY A MAP,OOOH I DREAD THIS PERSON ON MULTIDROPS, I CAN GET TO ANY MAIN JUNCTION BUT IT IS JUST THE NITTY GRITTY BITS I TRY TO AVOID.

WHAT EVER RANT OVER

did you read my post before the rant :blush: :blush:

jon

JONBOY YOU BEAUTY,
NOW WHY CANT YOU OTHERS BE AS NICE AND POLITE AS JONBOY??
I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE 30 QUID BUT I WILL BUY YOU BREAKFAST IF I EVER SEE YOU AROUND THATS FOR SURE . SORRY ABOUT MY PREVIOUS POST BUT YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW MAD I WAS AT THE TIME.
I CAN NOW GO TO BED WITH MY WIFE PEACEFULLY KNOWING WHERE THE HELL I AM GOING 2MORROW.

NICE ONE JONBOY .MUCH APPRECIATED…

welshlad:
JONBOY YOU BEAUTY,
NOW WHY CANT YOU OTHERS BE AS NICE AND POLITE AS JONBOY??
I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE 30 QUID BUT I WILL BUY YOU BREAKFAST IF I EVER SEE YOU AROUND THATS FOR SURE . SORRY ABOUT MY PREVIOUS POST BUT YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW MAD I WAS AT THE TIME.
I CAN NOW GO TO BED WITH MY WIFE PEACEFULLY KNOWING WHERE THE HELL I AM GOING 2MORROW.

NICE ONE JONBOY .MUCH APPRECIATED…

1/ kill the capital letters its deemed as shouting :wink:
2/ im in burton tommorow just a full english and a mug of tea mate :stuck_out_tongue:

jon

welshlad:
I AM 22 YRS OLD AND HAVE NEVER LEFT SOUTH WALES UNTIL 3 MONTHS AGO. I AM ONLY ASKING FOR A BIT OF SUPPORT OF YOU EXPERIENCED GUYS BUT IF THIS IS WAY TOO MUCH TO ASK WELL I AM SORRY !!!

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL DOING ON THIS SITE IF YOU AINT PREPARED TO HELP A NOVICE OUT, JUST REMEMBER YOU WERE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT AS ME ONCE. ALL I EVER ASK IS SOME DIRECTIONS TO A PLACE WHERE I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO OR HALF THE TIME AINT EVEN HEARD OF IT,IF ANY OF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THIS THEN JUST SAY SO AND I WILL TAKE MY QUESTIONS TO ANOTHER TRUCK SITE WHERE I WILL GET SOME HELPFULL ADVICE,CALL YOURSELF TRUCKERS !!
I DONT THINK SO ALL YOU DO IS TAKE THE WEE OUT OF NEWBIES LIKE ME. DONT BOTHER REPLYING WITH USELESS QUOTES LIKE BUY A MAP,OOOH I DREAD THIS PERSON ON MULTIDROPS, I CAN GET TO ANY MAIN JUNCTION BUT IT IS JUST THE NITTY GRITTY BITS I TRY TO AVOID.

WHAT EVER RANT OVER

You’re being far to sensitive. Do you have no sense of humour? Lighten up.

JUST a thought mate have you tried useing

either MULTI-MAP or VIA -MICHIELIEN

IF you have the address then you should have no worrys

about finding it, yes by all means ask ,if their are

hazards like low bridges or things knowm to those who

drive local but with the use of the PC it is no problem

to find a place if your address is correct,

this is just a thought as knowledge has to be learnt,

all the best welsh lad on the drive 2moz i think we all remeber the day,s of the uknown addy but to be honest here mate if you no where about the drop,s are or the junction it is not alway,s best to ask on this site just get stuck in and find it yourself u will be suprised what u learn (ie) town name hidden ind estates good look anyway

pete

local knowledge goes along way. if coming off the second island at burton he turned right hes into a 7.5 ton weight limit.(exept for access to b&q but if you pass there theres a low bridge. something multi map wont tell you :open_mouth:

jon

its now DHL Tradeteam

hitch:
its now DHL Tradeteam

you pickie hob nob

When I was a lad of 22 driving artics the internet did not exist and I found my own way with a map.
For goodness sake take a chill pill and lighten up a bit.You used the highway code to pass your test and a map will do the same for directions and if you look at it enough one day you wont need it .jUST LIKE US OLDN’S

MrReliable:
take a chill pill

You MUST be old to be saying that Mr Reliable :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

welshlad:

WHAT EVER RANT OVER

doesnt matter if your a novice or not we all have to ask for directions now and again, i cant see a problem so keep asking mate :slight_smile:

Hi guys.
Well i found tradeteam in stretton after i went to the coors brewery first.
It was just a short drive threw th town. Many thanks to all especially JONBOY,
as it was his directions that got me there.I got another question for you all
i will post on another link.