Tradeteam enfield

Can someone put this dc on the map list its not on there,
what part of enfield is it? :exclamation:

follow this link Bach…

londononline.co.uk/profiles/173675/#

rgds

M25 to J25. Onto A10 towards London. Keep in left hand lane as approx 50yds down here at the traffic lights you Turn left. Over bridge along to main crossroads. Straight on.. The road here merges two lanes with little warning, this is yours ! (4 cars so far and counting :laughing: )
Over island and follow road (it bears right) Under no circumstance breath for the next 2 minutes as you go past the sewerage works!
Over lights and left at next island (Although I haven’t been for a couple of years and they do love to built islands, so…who knows)
Yard is down here and will be signed as DHL most likely.

You should be out for the new year :wink:

It’s a ■■■■ hole mate , watch the yard it’s full of broken glass and bits of broken pallet .
The Night manager is a good bloke (scottish) it’s the yard staff that are useless .
Thankgod it’s one of our own depots and Trailer change .
If a trailer isn;t loaded with return empties and they ask me to load it I tell them to get ■■■■■■ :laughing: what should take 20 minutes can take upto 2 hours .
Not on my shift :laughing:
Salaried before the hourly paid boys start diving in .
:wink:

You running in with Interbrew ?

True right what a s…hole that place was,had a 3 and half hour wait
before anyone came to see me after i got on the bay. And the toilets well jesus christ it looked like beiruit in there it was a crap hole literally,i had to wipe my feet before i went in ,omg it was the pits…

If they ask you to go to Tradeteam Hams hall , then try to get out of it .
They can’t cope at this time of year .
Overnight they have about 20-25 of us going in trying to trailer change and then the other brewey deliveries .
They will ■■■■ you about , they won’t give a ■■■■ how long they leavreyou on the fence .
We end up coming out there empty as it takes too long and have other jobs to do .

enfiled no2 on my ■■■■ list knowsley tops it everytime :smiling_imp:

Outside deliveries get ■■■■■■ at Knowsley :laughing: :laughing:

I was up there Thursday night only about 20 minutes , trailer change and all that :laughing: :laughing:
About 6 waiting to be tipped .