Anyone know Burton On Trent well? East West C+C

Ive got a delivery in the morning to East West off Derby Road Stretton Burton On Trent DE13 0BA, i was told its close to the football stadium?,
i have googled it with no luck, i think my postcode may be wrong, its nowhere nr Derby Rd.
i have also been told the sign on the place doesnt say East West :unamused: it may be something to do with Nisa cash and carrys, or some similar company. Im assuming therefore that East West is a cash and carry. Have also been told its a long wait to get tipped.
Has anybody got anymore knowledge as to its whereabouts, and what the sign says on the building?
Its going to take me around 3and a half hrs to get there, so i dont want to be wasting time trying to find it in the morning, i wanna go straight there.
I will be coming in from A50 A38 A5121.
Cheers.

Just typed in cash and carryโ€™s in burton and this one came up near the football stadium.
First Choice Wholesale foods
5A Derby RdBurton-on-Trent DE14 1RZ
Get Directions
01283 531 821

Hope this helps

As you come into Burton (A50 A38 A5121),you will pass a Vauhall garage on your left just past it look to you left and you will see the place behind the railings, go to the roundabout a take first exit off into the industrial/busness park and follow it round, not sure if the tip at the front or round the side so just stop short of them

its east west ales at a guess mate. you want DHL TRADETEAM STRETTON .coming from TOYOTA ISLAND off the A50 you want the 2nd exit to the A38 along the a38 you want the 1ST burton turn come off and follow the road down to a island. straight across there (ian shiptons cars) 300 yards further on you will see a mcdonalds on your right. turn right before mcdonalds and head to the bottom of the road (gates straight in front). take a hard hat. and dont bother turning up early lol

im guessing paul and mick nc3โ€™s places are the same, it does tie in with what i was told by the driver i work with, then again de13 oaa is where fingers said, and only 1 letter away from the postcode ive been given, so im buggered if i know where im going to go first! :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

The road to dhl is just behind the football stadium. If you go past the road you will pass mcdonalds, a pub, pirelli, the football stadium and come to a roundabout so easy to turn around and come back to it.

Kindle im burton based.first choice is first choice.tradeteam run the east west ales contract(taken from my mob lol). Does paul@midway still come on the forum he works for them.

i did a drop there a few years ago its as nick said they tip at a door down the side i seem to recall .But it was that long ago it was a very hot summer

It was as fingers said, i went there first as it was the first of the 2 places on my way in, asked the bloke on gatehouse, he said yep its here. Sorted, in at 07.45 for a 08.45 booking, empty at 08.30. I will be having words with our driver who told me its a cash and carry!
Thanks for all the replies :smiley: