directions to this place please.

Hi, can someone please tell me how to get to asda distribution centre portbury please? Will be coming from the green green grass . many thanks welshlad…
ps. do they give you directions to the drops like tesco do ?

Find it yourself you ungratefull little sod!!!

Leave the M5 at J19, follow signs for Portbury Docks. At next roundabout take the 2nd left, Asda is on the right.

whts up with you harry, if you check my previous posts i thanked everyone for my last request on charlton,granted it was a bit late as my pc had problems.
but for future reference when i request further infomation do me a favour and but out you [zb] !!

Edited for personal attack - although only mild, I’ve got to be straight down the line with this one in order that it may be re-opened. L.

Try looking HERE

And go in via the second gate.

welshlad You didnt say that when you were bleating about directions to Sainsburys in Charlton [zb]!! I still have that desperate email you sent all in a lather & a panic& I shall print it out on here if you want to run off at the mouth. Funny thing was that I could read you like a book. One of the guys on UK plates that used to be always out of money on all the borders. [zb]. Don`t send me any more mail . They are officially spam. Conversation closed ,period! [zb]!!

Personal attack removed. L.

Calm it you two.

Take it to P.M.'s if necessary.

Thread Locked.

Ok. I’ve taken out all the personal attack in order that this thread could be re-instated now that you’ve both had time to cool off and take it to PM. If it goes the same way again, it’ll simply be pulled completely.

Lucy:
Ok. I’ve taken out all the personal attack in order that this thread could be re-instated now that you’ve both had time to cool off and take it to PM. If it goes the same way again, it’ll simply be pulled completely.

I’ll take that as a yellow card then Ref ! :wink:

Er…aye…sorry…lack of coffee forced me to forget the vital bit of that… :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This is a YELLOW CARD[/i]
There you go. :wink:

Right now you have sorted those two out…Nip over to Number 10 and have a word with Tony and Gordon will ya :wink:

thecoder0:
Right now you have sorted those two out…Nip over to Number 10 and have a word with Tony and Gordon will ya :wink:

No, No, No, leave them to it, best thing that can happen is that the Labour party self destructs.

smcaul:

thecoder0:

No, No, No, leave them to it, best thing that can happen is that the Labour party self destructs.

Trouble is we will get the slightly bluer version of the labour party…huddy hugger cameron…it really is depressing really you know :unamused: :unamused:

Better that then a two faced liar like brown - I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him.

smcaul:
Better that then a two faced liar like brown - I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him.

AGREED…I think I would vote for Bin Laden if meant getting our boys out of those two ■■■■■■■■■ holes…Afghanistan and Iraq…because believe me if he Blair don’t go…Bush will be telling him to ready the troops for a nice trip to IRAN soon :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Interested to hear that the yanks are now saying that the original information they gave to the World that suddam insane had links with ALQUIEDA are now believed to be wrong :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I would have him and Blair at the Hague in the que after Suddam Insane for a spot of war crimes therapy if I had my way :unamused:

I’m with smcaul on this one…I’m a born and bred woolly Lib Dem, so anything which means we may get a few more votes has to be welcomed. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Lucy:
I’m with smcaul on this one…

Now I’m not having this, people will start to talk if you start agreeing with me :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

smcaul:

Lucy:
I’m with smcaul on this one…

Now I’m not having this, people will start to talk if you start agreeing with me :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Im totally disalusioned with the lot of them…We have never been closer to a third world war than we are at the moment …and all the bloody Goverment can do is run round giving self centred egotistical speaches to the press.

I just wish I could get into that liberal thing …but they just don’t seem like a party to be taken seriously…

If Blair does not go before next Mays local elections…just wathc the BNP Vote rocket. :unamused:

thecoder0:
ready the troops for a nice trip to IRAN soon :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Don’t forget the DR Congo!! That was higher up the original list than Iran. :unamused: :unamused:

Yeah but is there an ASDA distribution centre for Welshlad to deliver to in Iran?