sainsbugs stoke

Nice little easy run that was today,obviously the first time i had been there.
I thought the facilities they had were very nice,clean toilets,plenty of rest tables,
hot and cold water for food,and even a microwave for free use,cool…
also plenty of vending machines which were full on a sat morning very rare that.I am off to iceland swindon tomorrow also sainsbugs in bristol,
any info on getting to both would be appreciated as i aint been to either.
my portfolio is getting bigger !!!lol.
see you guys …

I know where the Iceland RDC in Swindle is but I couldn’t direct you there with any confidence.

As for Sainsbury’s at Emerald Park…

Leave M32 at J1 & turn left at the bottom of the slip road.

Straight through the traffic lights (if they’re green)

Left at next roundabout onto the Avon ringroad.

Straight across the next roundabout then take the small slip road about 100 metres after the roundabout.

Follow it through to the next roundabout then turn left into the RDC.

Then be prepared to meet the biggest load of numpty [zb] you’ve ever met anywhere or anytime.

Thats the main Sainsburys depot in Bristol, however NFT also have a Sainsburys depot at Patchway. I’m the shunter there tomorrow. If you think it may be there heres the directions…

Leave M5 at J17. Keep in the left lane & turn left at the lights at the end of the sliproad then left again so you are running parallel with the sliproad you just drove down.

Next roundabout go straight across. (Asda on your left)

Turn left at the T junction (traffic lights) and follow the road to the left.

NFT is 200 metres on the right.

If you’re comming to NFT between 7am & 7pm I’ll make you a cuppa in the shunters office.

Hope this helps.

if you need stars to get past the censor you know it’s going to get zb’d…Denis F

excellent directions dude.
i hope its for nft and i will come and look for you and thats a promise.
i am booked in at 12.00
but until the morning i am not sure which depot
all i know is its sainsbugs bristol.
as for the iceland swindon is it exit off m4 junction 16?
cheers …

Yes. I’m almost sure it’s off J16.

I remember going over a few roundabouts then turning right at one with a car dealer on it. It may be sign posted as the McArthur Glenn retail park. I then think you follow it to a T junction then turn right & it’s there somewhere.

It was ages ago & it’s all a bit fuzzy.

Good luck.

have a look here (bangs head against wall repeatidly :wink: )MAPS TO RDC’S

do you ever get the feeling your wasting your time ken :unamused:

jon

welshlad:
as for the iceland swindon is it exit off m4 junction 16?
cheers …

have a look in Frequently asked questions, there’s a nice map there directing straight to Icelands Swindon. :wink:

Bob.

Agree with jonboy :wink:

jonboy:
do you ever get the feeling your wasting your time ken :unamused:

jon

My forehead is getting flatter by the day. :unamused:

Especially as I raised the subject in a new thread only a couple of days ago.

And thanks are due to Paul for pointing me to a couple of additional COORS sites.

Life’s a Gas:
however NFT also have a Sainsburys depot at Patchway. I’m the shunter there tomorrow. If you think it may be there heres the directions…

Leave M5 at J17. Keep in the left lane & turn left at the lights at the end of the sliproad then left again so you are running parallel with the sliproad you just drove down.

That’s the yard that used to be shared with Corby Chilled, and I would never class it as an RDC.

:wink:

jonboy:
have a look here (bangs head against wall repeatidly :wink: )MAPS TO RDC’S

jon

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

stil not learnt to read maps or use the search function then■■?

Krankee:

Life’s a Gas:
however NFT also have a Sainsburys depot at Patchway. I’m the shunter there tomorrow. If you think it may be there heres the directions…

That’s the yard that used to be shared with Corby Chilled, and I would never class it as an RDC.

:wink:

All the better for those of us who work there. :wink: