Anyone know where

Icelands RDC is in swindon,got a half 7 bookin there in the morning, to tight to buy an A2Z :blush: :laughing:

If you’ve got an address, try www.multimap.com :wink:

Edited to add - Or look HERE (Sorry Ken, should’ve said that first… :blush: ) :stuck_out_tongue:

Lucy:
I

Edited to add - Or look HERE (Sorry Ken, should’ve said that first… :blush: ) :stuck_out_tongue:

are you going to tell her Ken ?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Already tried kens list,but its not on there :frowning:
havnt got the address till the morning and then i wont have my computer,
the only reason im asking is because ive got 2 runs to there and its going to be tight on my hours,so i need to get there without wasting any driving time looking for the place, and i dont really fancy a night out on a bank holiday monday :laughing:

Icelands Swindon

Heading towards Wales
M4 J16
Off at the slip and go right at the roundabout towards Swindon centre,
First roundabout straight over, Second roundabout turn right, about 100 yards at the end of the bus lane before the bridge bear/turn left, Iceland on your left.

Good luck mate.Last time i was there it them 6 hours to take off 8 pallets .no food .not allowed in truck .In the end told them i had run out of hours and wasnt moving for 9 hours havent been unloaded so fast before

Itsons european:
Good luck mate.Last time i was there it them 6 hours to take off 8 pallets .

You copped it bad there :open_mouth: I’ve allways been in and out within a couple off hours at that 1 :sunglasses:
Though Enfield is a whole different ball game :imp: although they did unload a couple of pallets once after i arrived late, and they said they werent going to unload me, but as i drove round the yard to get back out i noticed that all the bays were empty so i backed on one, and before i was out the cab someone was dropping the ramp on it, so i waited til they had taken the 2 palltes off (last 2 left on the trailer) and then pulled of the bay shut the doors and went in with the paper work, the girl at the goods in window nearly blew a gasket, i just said well theyre off now so you may as well check and sign for them, which she duly did. The gaffer was astounded when i rung in empty, he thought that i was going to have to go in the following morning :sunglasses:

Just goes to show that they can unload you if you arrive late, and the sky doent fall in :wink:

gav:
Icelands RDC is in swindon,got a half 7 bookin there in the morning, to tight to buy an A2Z :blush: :laughing:

It’s here:

tinyurl.com/zkcfl

Big white building on that link off Penzance Drive is the RDC.

Basically come off the M4 and head into Swindon on Great Western way and keep going til you get to the roundabout with a car dealership on the right. Turn right there then take the sliproad off to the left.

I’ll add it when I get time. I’ve also got two from peirre that also need to be added.