Directions Again

Anyone got any idea where Iceland In livingstone is? Got an overnighter up there on friday.

guess it wont be hard to find but i always like to go ‘confident’ i know where im going. :smiley: :smiley:

cheers in advance,

not 100% certain but think it is off J3 M8

Sorry mate, don’t venture up that far :frowning:

Dan.

Have a look here uk8.multimap.com/clients/browse. … it=&srec=0

Cheers :smiley:

but i think thats for the store not the rdc, sorry didnt make it clear

Why don’t you look up mapquest uk and put it on favourites :question:

It would solve some of your problems :slight_smile:

Cheers pat :slight_smile: :slight_smile: but i dont have any problem i was just trying to pick the brain of some of the more experienced of you out there. :smiley: :smiley: The problem with the map sites is you need an address or a postcode and till the day of the drop i have neither, Which is then too late. :open_mouth:

Thanks everyone for the replys and the pm’s :smiley:

Jim’ll know.

Cheers.

Well they have gone and changed it and im not going to livington, :confused: Just doing Bellshill safeway, Which i think i know were it is. :smiley:

Cheers again anyway.

I tend to get to the area, then look for one of their trucks and follow it. You’ve then got a 50/50 chance, as its either going out or (hopefully) going home! :laughing:

Hows About iceland’s rdc at Enfield then? Anyone got any tips/advice on best route to this place. Running down there monday pm after doing Washington and Stockton. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

M25 take A10 into london 1st set of lights turn left keep going through traffic lights under bridge to roundabout take last exit and you r there.

take a good book :laughing: :laughing:

Friendly lot at Icerland Enfield.NOT.
The last time I was there I was in & out in 5 minutes, I was delivering a new vehicle & told them I’d be leaving in 4 one way or the other, they refused to accept it before they had seen it :unamused: :unamused: apparently its not uncommon there.

Hi M8 dunno if this is too late for you but head along M8 to J3 come off depending on which way you come East /West East bound you come to a R/A with traffic lights carry str8 over keeping the services on your RHS/BP, carry on down dual carrige way till you cross the river Almond where the road goes up to 3 lanes move to your left and take the exit the road bends 180o and you come back under the road carry on across the 1st R/A Asda will be on your left up to the next R/A str8 over along the boulevard you will see Safeways on your left and come to a roundabout at a McDs turn left here and follow the road round to your left as if heading into the carpark and directly in front of you will see a service yard Icelands backdoor is in the righthand corner of this yard

Hope this helps M8 Good Luck
Someone called Dougal works for the council roads planning dept up here cos of all the magic roundabouts

Thanks for all the replys. :smiley:

Got another one for you if you would be so kind. :smiley: :smiley:

Bestway nuneaton?? Been on there website but its not listed.
:frowning: :frowning:
Cheers,

surely the supplying of a delivery address is the resposibility of the the consignor (no doubt their iso 9002)…all on here will over best way too advice

bestways nuneaton richardson rd bermuda pk m6 j3 noth a444 ■■■■■ left ■■■■■ straight on then on right…i know its late but i am still on my honeymoon and shes gone shopping

hitch:
surely the supplying of a delivery address is the resposibility of the the consignor (no doubt their iso 9002)…all on here will over best way too advice

Yeah they do but i dont get it till the day of delivery and i like to be prepared if at all possible. We even have a couple of files with drawings of the locations in back at the toffice but as usual some are missing/removed or wrong. so i find this a good resource tool,

Cheers,