Tesco welham green directions please

Hi Folks

can anyone tell me the directions to tesco welham green asap please I will be coming at it from the north via A1

THECODER0

You need to exit the A1(m) at j3 which is just after you have gone through the Hatfield tunnel. at the top of the sliproad, you basically want to go straight on, running south parallel to the a1(m). At the next roundabout, turn left, next roundabout turn right and that goes straight in to tesco.
remember, at that dc, they won’t tip you unless you are stood in the warehouse at your unloading bay ramp.

Click on the link ( Taken from FAQ section on this site)

streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x … search.srf

Many Thanks chaps

off in two minutes agency emergency last b…dy minute as usual i hate agys and tescos

thanks again

Dave :smiley:

Chunky:
Click on the link ( Taken from FAQ section on this site)

Why? Oh why, Do I bother.

He needed a quick answer. I told him where the link came from so he could look for himself next time.

Is there a problem with that ? :unamused:

No problem at all. :slight_smile:

Thanks for highlighting the thread.
:wink:

Thanks for the info chaps …Went straight to it 1and half hours to tip …is it me or are most Tesco staff miserable sods…

thecoder0 :imp:

Chunky:
He needed a quick answer. I told him where the link came from so he could look for himself next time.

I’d post before going through old threads, simply because its cheaper and quicker. when i’m out on the road, I have to pay per megabyte of data transfered, so I never access the site via the front door, never load images (including adverts - sorry sponsors) and won’t spend ages looking for information that may not be there. sometimes those habits continue at home until I realise its all free there.