Tesco welham green

directions to the above would be greatfully received thanks. rgds jon

Sorry mate I try not to run for Tesco, they give me a twitch there! :laughing: :laughing:

From M25 take A1M to J2,A1001,follow to first r/bout,turn right ,this is Travellers Lane,follow to end where you will find security gate.

Hope this helps.

(P.S. once booked in, get yourself comfy with a brew and a thick book :laughing: :laughing: )

Dan.

thanks dan. much appreciated

It’s a long time since I’ve been there but I seem the remember that the road has a weight limit. - Ignore it as there is no other access because it is a cul-de-sac with the RDC at the end.

Hi mate
from your details I assume you will be southbound on the A!(M).
When you reach Hatfield tunnel take the left hand lane (Jct 3),straight over at the top until the first roundabout , take a left here and right at the next roundabout,as previous threads have said this is Travellers lane and it doesn’t look like it goes anywhere Tesco’s is at the end of it.
A point to note is that there is no Jct 2 southbound on the A1(M).
regards

thanks ticker

directions are spot on ,but if i remember rightly its a right tight squeeze to get on to the bays (open your doors before you pull on) :blush: .

do you still go inside the warehouse while your being tipped :question: .its been a while since i was there last.

jon

when you get in the bay,head for the canteen as with most Tesco’s you are allowed to use it and i always found it very good and very cheap.

I think you can only go into the RDC about 1/2 hour before your booking in time

thanks for all the advice everyone… can you come down tomorrow and tip it for me too :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: . ive also got pontefract and wakefield tomorrow, any idea of rdcs in those area`s? thanks-jon

wakefield will be morrisons junction 41 m1. come off at slip and turn right if coming from south down , then to first roundabout and turn left onto jucnt 41 park. first roundabout turn right and follow road round to gatehouse Book in at gatehouse (1 hour max early i think) then upto ambient goods in at top of yard on left. hand in notes but make sure you fill your gate pass in first!! usually good at tipping but a bit slow with the paperwork. But thats ok as they have some ’ easy on the eye’ personel. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Pontefract will more than likely be south elmsall up there there is netto/superdrug/londis etc all very easy to find off a638 i think dale industrial esatate.

ps.

Might see you there as i have both those am too. :smiley:

which rdc`s bones?

Think ive got a superdrug and morrisons. but can’t remember exactly :unamused:

it`ll be mid afternoon before i grace there shores mate.