Tesco @ Crick

i have searched on here and the net first but i am unable to find a map of the tesco RDC @ crick (how to get there) not the site.

if anyone can furnish me with a link that would be great, thanks

sorry for bothering you.

NJDav:
i have searched on here and the net first but i am unable to find a map of the tesco RDC @ crick (how to get there) not the site.

if anyone can furnish me with a link that would be great, thanks

sorry for bothering you.

very close to stobart,s from what i remember u do get loaded quick there

sorry not much help

I believe there are two sites, not sure because I’ve not been. Ambient & Frozen.
The ambient site is on the east side of the M1 & the Frozen is on the West side.

There is one Tesco site on the Crick Industrial Estate (Wines and Spirits I think) Take the M1 J18 exit then the A428 towards Northampton or Cold Ashby. First right into Eldon Way and its down there.

There are another 3 Tesco sheds on the DIRFT estate on the other side of the M1 J18. They are all in the same area and should be easy to find.

Hope this helps

Calv

NJDAV
depends what site you want,Theres the one Calv said Eldon Way,or if your doing frozen off at j18 turn right, ( thats if your coming from the north) next rond-a-bout turn right, next round-a-bout turn left site on right next to Royal Mail.

or non food w’house off at 18 turn right next round-a-bout turn left next round-a-bout turn right takes you straight into Tesco’s.

or another one off at 18 turn right next round-a-bout turn left next round-a-bout turn left next round-a-bout left, its on the right (it says wincanton or DHL ?).
Bob.

bobw:
or another one off at 18 turn right next round-a-bout turn left next round-a-bout turn left next round-a-bout left, its on the right (it says wincanton or DHL ?).
Bob.

That sounds like DHL Exel Tesco Crick to me.

Also known as Fastway.

Good luck NJDav

Thats the one Flying_Fenman

flying_fenman:
That sounds like DHL Exel Tesco Crick to me.

Also known as Fastway.

tesco and fastway dont seem to go together very well in the same sentance.

sorry i wish i could tell you but i aint been there YET !!

welshlad:

Well take notes so when you do have to go there you’ll know it. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

welshlad:

Well take notes so when you do have to go there you’ll know it. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

yes because u noooooooooooo u gonna ask us at some point :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

cheers guys, will see how it goes

fastway dont arrive to early or you will find yourself sat down on rugby truckstop. apart from that ive never had a problem when ive been there and you can sit in your cab (hand the keys in though).

longest ive been there is about 1 to 1 1/2 :laughing:

jon

Crick wasn’t included because it so easy to find and I didn’t know which site did what.

From reading above, the following seems correct.

Eldon Way

Frozen

Non-Food

Fastway

Perhaps someone can confirm please. :wink:

last time i went to the frozen one for salvos i thought it was called power drive, that was 2yrs ago though so probally names changed, waiting aswell by the seems of things as im sure it was 3/4 hr waits some nights ,i was on agency so wasnt really bothered

Krankee:
Crick wasn’t included because it so easy to find and I didn’t know which site did what.

From reading above, the following seems correct.

Eldon Way

Frozen

Non-Food

Fastway

Perhaps someone can confirm please. :wink:

Here they are. Feel free to ‘tidy it up’, i’m off to bed !

thanks guys.

it turned out to be fast way, which as you guys said was easy to find.

quick tip too, 1hour in and out.

one slight problem though, i managed to rip the rear wheel arch off on the metal bars either side of the bay. not sure how i managed that but i did.

another to chalk up to EXPERIENCE.

jonboy:
fastway dont arrive to early or you will find yourself sat down on rugby truckstop. apart from that ive never had a problem when ive been there and you can sit in your cab (hand the keys in though).

longest ive been there is about 1 to 1 1/2 :laughing:

jon

It was a while ago, before all the hoo-haa kicked off about Tesco DC’s being slow and specifically, Crick, but I once was on site there for nine hours with a delivery. There was a near riot after they refused to let any of use the facilities.

NJDav:
thanks guys.

it turned out to be fast way, which as you guys said was easy to find.

quick tip too, 1hour in and out.

one slight problem though, i managed to rip the rear wheel arch off on the metal bars either side of the bay. not sure how i managed that but i did.

another to chalk up to EXPERIENCE.

i did that at cosco magna park :blush: :blush: :blush: with those type of wheel arches that as you drive over them they follow your wheel…

but hey im meant to do that cos im an agency driver :wink: :wink: :wink:

Mike-C:
Here they are. Feel free to ‘tidy it up’, i’m off to bed !

Thanks. Can’t be arsed.

I’ve simply ‘linked’ to your map.

:laughing: