Another Diary

For those of you interested after a gap of a few months I have published a new diary in The Insider today.

another good read coffee :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Another excellent read, Neil!!

Thank you

Great read Coffee,glad to see you posting them again, keep them coming. :slight_smile:

Neil:
Sorry about the lack of and quality of pictures in this diary. I didn’t have my camera with me so they were all taken on my mobile. I’ll do better next diary.

Does this mean you’ve changed your mind about coming off the road Neil

great read by the way

north surrey haulage:

Yes. What I affectionately call my ‘Depression Period’ is now just a dot in the rear view mirror. Normal service has been resumed. :wink: :smiley:

Good to hear Coffee :slight_smile: :sunglasses:

Well about time too Neil :sunglasses:

I miss your postings :wink:

Glad to see normal service is resumed too - I think we all get a bit that way sometimes, I certainly do.

Very enjoyable, thanks Neil :wink:.

a good read neil :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Good new’s about you “STAYING ON ABIT LONGER”, glad to see the mad car driver’s are keeping out of your way!, another brill read.

Once again good read. Glad to hear you are enjoying it again, I’ll look forward to the next installment. Do you mind me asking what type of mobile you have the photos weren’t bad at all.

Excellent read and pic’s Neil :smiley:

knight:
Do you mind me asking what type of mobile you have the photos weren’t bad at all.

It’s just a Sharp GX30, it has a 1 mega pixel camera.

thank god for your return,long wait but worthwhile.keep up the excellent work.

Coffeeholic:

north surrey haulage:

Yes. What I affectionately call my ‘Depression Period’ is now just a dot in the rear view mirror. Normal service has been resumed. :wink: :smiley:

bloody drama queen :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .
Good reading neil.

Excellent Diary as usual Neil!

I thought I’d also let you know that it was your diarys on the trucknet home page that ACTUALLY made me go and get the money out of the bank and get my class 2, after much errming and urmming your diarys of another world made me go and do it so…

Thanks again!!
and keep them coming!

nice one neil. :laughing: plenty more to come i hope.

Thanks for that Dan. I’m flattered that they inspired you to get your licence and I hope it is living up to expectations for you.