A New Diary

There were complaints that the amount of diaries being posted had dropped off so an account of my most recent trip can be found here

nice one neil :laughing: that were a good read

Thoroughly enjoyable read Neil. Must make a nice change heading the opposite direction through europe, rather than just Germany. Will look forward to the video.

Cheers.

Oh, speaking of videos, I’ll lend you the complete season 1 of “Prison Break” (13 eps) to watch on you next long journey if you like. It is a fantasic series, really engrossing. PM me if you want them.

Always enjoy your diaries, Neil, thanks :laughing:

An excellent read, as always.

Was this your first ever job for someone other than Allport?

Paul

nice one coffee.
i wouldnt mind driving over that bridge myself. then again i sometimes get vertigo driving over the dartford crossing especially if traffics at a crawl.bbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrr :open_mouth:

good read neil ,spent 3 hrs reading your book today as i broke down ,got a copy from otakers i gave them the isbn number and they had it in two weeks later :slight_smile:

Thanks for the comments, glad you enjoyed it.

Yeti:
Oh, speaking of videos, I’ll lend you the complete season 1 of “Prison Break” (13 eps) to watch on you next long journey if you like. It is a fantasic series, really engrossing. PM me if you want them.

Already seen it, and in case you don’t know series one resumes on Monday 20, March. :wink: :smiley: Have you seen a 10 part series called Sleeper Cell? Very good series.

repton:
Was this your first ever job for someone other than Allport?

No, but one of the few.

RS005D1136:
good read neil ,spent 3 hrs reading your book today as i broke down ,got a copy from otakers i gave them the isbn number and they had it in two weeks later :slight_smile:

You are a glutton for punishment, you are having a bad day and decide to read my book? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink: :smiley:

Hiya
Your diary is a ■■■■ good read as usual.
Good to see your getting European work again…long may it continue.
I took the family up north for a few days last week and managed to get half way through your book. I’m on a course in London later this week so I’ll finish it there. (outside the class time of course)

I could see why you missed your turn off, but I cant really take the mick as my team are below the Jambos.

:blush:
If you get really bored you could try and get a run up to Edinburgh, visit the Canny Mans, see the Fitba, relive your youth etc.

Cheers

Drew

Thank you. Brilliant reading.

Coffeeholic:
There were complaints that the amount of diaries being posted had dropped off so an account of my most recent trip can be found here

Why would anyone complain about your diaries Niel and who was it?.

Bring them back over to Trucknetuk…NOW!

stinky:
If you get really bored you could try and get a run up to Edinburgh, visit the Canny Mans, see the Fitba, relive your youth etc

The Canny Mans, that takes me back a bit. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Many a drunken evening spent in there in days of old.

It was me that was complaining about lack of diaries - Neil glad to have you back on euro work and doing the diaries again.

Good Read Neil :smiley:

Nice one Neil.

Shame about the pics but will be able to watch the vid @ home.

I hope you insisted on the same rate for the outbound as you got for the inbound :wink:

north surrey haulage:
I hope you insisted on the same rate for the outbound as you got for the inbound :wink:

The job was costed, quoted and charged on a round trip basis so every kilometre was paid for, including Mars Bar. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Good read as always not had time to do mine and i am of to London for three days now so will try on Sumday

Good to hear you have other diary!, its very good but still cant waiting to see your new video clip! :smiley:

did u seen lots of betz trucks up and down the France n Spain ? :sunglasses:

Cheers Ben

I didn’t see very many Betz trucks at all Ben, a few round the Spanish border at La Jonquera and the odd one elsewhere.

Coffeeholic wrote:

The Canny Mans, that takes me back a bit. Many a drunken evening spent in there in days of old.

The old bloke has retirednow and the beer is more expensive

AND they no longer have Gogo dancers :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: