another diary

hi all. i was asked by a few people to do another diary, so i have prepared one, and here it is

youtube.com/watch?v=bDjZN9v … RwvJAoGTZQ

its about an hour long, ill add some photos to this that i took as well in a bit (my tea is almost ready!)

i hope you enjoy

Yeah I noticed it come up on My Youtube acc, but at 58 mins I’m saving it for the BT home hub at the weekend, looking forward to it, the last ones were really intresting :wink:

eddie snax:
Yeah I noticed it come up on My Youtube acc, but at 58 mins I’m saving it for the BT home hub at the weekend, looking forward to it, the last ones were really intresting :wink:

cheers!

Cracking video diary as always mate. even with your eddie stobart will he make it moment :laughing:

really enjoyed that

Fantastic! cheers.

thankyou!! (i didnt even notice the stobart like comment :blush: :laughing: :laughing: )

Will you ever be doing one to Istanbul? Thinking of making a personal trip there, would be good to see how it’s done etc.

euromat:
thankyou!! (i didnt even notice the stobart like comment :blush: :laughing: :laughing: )

I think it was when you were up against your 4.30 drive.

eddie snax:

Great diary mate worth waiting a day or 2, you get quite a varied work life, what with the Transam stuff, and then filling in with MDF, great way to be :wink:

i forgot all about adding some photos, and i just saw them on the computer so thought i would add them

a sunny morning in asten truckstop

deep joy…

i love poland. 4 quid for a schnitzel side salad and a beer, all in a clean decent truckstop!

easy…?!

polish road side advert

latvian roadwork signs, beat ours hands down eh!

but the roadworks did make the truck filthy (photo doesnt really show it)

russian migration form you have to fill in

where we stopped for a break en route to st petersburg, the cat ruled in the cafe!!

russian burger van outside the daf dealer

ok…!!

this ones seen better days…

“thanks grandad for the help in the war” is roughly what it says

pub across the road, like being in someones kitchen!

the mobile welder that was called in for a repair, this was his ‘work van’!!

this beast make a thump when it hit my screen!!

as ever great diary

Cheers Mat, given the chance, I’ll view the Video during the course of this coming weekend. Either way I look forward to viewing it.