Another diary

My blog has been updated, it’s a trip that takes me to Virginia Beach, then up through New York to Boston and then home again, click on this link http://www.brandttruck.com/blog and come along for a ride :wink:

Cracking diary as always mate :smiley: Certainly makes me jealous that you get to see them sights all the time! It makes me wonder how much you spend on coffee per year sounds as though half of your wages goes on coffee :laughing: Although I have to admit if I could afford it I would be in starbucks every day getting myself a good coffee although I have had 6 cups this last couple of weeks I will be having my free cup on friday. The luck of having one in college :smiley:

Keep up the good work!! Looking forward to the next segment :grimacing:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Great stuff, BUT, why don’t you do a video! You don’t strike me as the shy retiring type, go on, I dare you!

I may give it a go Luke, the only factor is time, er indoors gives me enough grief about the blog, bless her :unamused:

Thanks for posting , your diaries are one of the ones I always look forward to, even though it makes my

job of punching a Daf and a fridge around UK and Euroland as dull as a northern weekend . :frowning: