diary of sorts

havent done a diary for a while so heres diary of sorts

so here goes

the new motor which is back at the dealers as its rather poorly as the big ends went on its second trip, so have been either in a hire motor or like afew weeks back in our scania for this cracker of a load from a building site in the east end of london back up to prestwich

second time out with drawbar since passing my class 1 was abit daunting at first especially the reversing but got the hang of it eventually

been back in a smal hiredl daf now for the past few weeks so heres a few pictures of some of the places ive been

a load of barrier plus 2 sets of portable lighting for the compound on the A1 at dishforth where they are widening the road, just made it back to wetherby services that day

then last thursday i had a load of crash barrier for the M6 at tebay

the first time i did a delivery like this right next to a live lane i was a tad nervous especially as the mirror was sticking out past the cones on the hard shoulder, most of the barrier deliveries i do go straight to site compounds

couldnt resist taking this picture while i was on abreak coming back from alderley edge on wednesday

and finally this mornings delivery to the electric mountain or as its better known dinorwic pumped storage scheme saw me having my break here

many thanks some brilliant pictures there will be waiting
for your next one