Another Diary

Excellent Coffee, keep them coming please :smiley:

Great read as expected!

nice one!

Carl:
nice one neil. :laughing: plenty more to come i hope.

Yes, the only problem is that I do virtually the same run every week at the moment. Shipping tomorrow with 7 jobs, 4 of which were in that last diary so it is difficult to avoid being repetative but I’ll try to knock something together every so often that will hopefully entertain.

AS carl wrote a nice one Neil and if possible please carry on posting as we have all missed your posts about the trips that you have done,
thankyou very much -

Very good, good to hear u r back! :smiley:

Cheers
Ben

Enjoyable read Coffee, just as good as the others :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
Normal service has been resumed. :wink: :smiley:

Good, look forward to the next installment. :wink: :smiley:
Take it easy.

:smiley: Great! Another very good read. As per usual! I love it when you mention what you eat too! Except it ALWAYS gives me the munchies! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Good read Neil,keep 'em coming.

Good to see you’ve come to your senses about retiring.

But,then again…

nice to see you back,neil
another excellent read,still havnt fixed that mirror yet :laughing: :wink: also we have just got rid of our 52 plate FMs delivered in nov/dec 02,just been run in with most approaching 500,000 k`s
i see that you have your i shift program different to our new ones,ours have the EP setting,was your setting a cost or fuel decison :question:
does this mean you will be ordering that new wagon for later this year :question:
jon

jon boy 100:
still hav`nt fixed that mirror yet :laughing: :wink:

Not yet, I’ve kind of grown attached to it. :smiley: :smiley:

jon boy 100:
i see that you have your i shift program different to our new ones,ours have the EP setting,was your setting a cost or fuel decison :question:

Mine is the Fuel Economy software and yes that was a fuel decision. I do have the Economy/Performance button behind the stick though.

jon boy 100:
does this mean you will be ordering that new wagon for later this year :question:

Yep, discussions have been started and an order will be in shortly for delivery December 1st. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

i`m glad your getting a new wagon as i thought your quick return might have been to see out the rest of the lease,and then jack it.
your diarys have always been an interesting read,better than my “middle england in an FM globetrotter” :laughing: :wink:
i had to do a reverse that can be a bit tricky in one of our I shifts ,i thought it might try and jump in and out of gear,but it just purred nicely in :smiley:
as it was a busy friday afternoon with lots of normals watching it was a relief
just to cruise in
jon

Another absorbing read Neil, look forward to more of them mate.

Paul.

This is spooky…today I was thinking about your recent diaries , wondering if there would be any more .
Ive enjoyed the other " trips " , all a good read ( with plenty of pictures ).
Didnt know if any new routes would be added in the future.
I Iook forward to more , as and when you add them.

I currently have a Class c , with more training coming up in the next few months …a career change is on the horizon !