Thinking of doing a diary!

Just a quick question to all those who like a bit of a read up on here who usually have nothing else to do with their time. Would anyone be interested in a diary of my trip to london on wednesday if things go as planned. A lot of pictures included etc.

Just wondered if anyone would be interested ■■ :grimacing: :grimacing:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

yeah, do a diary, be nice to read more going’s on about other people’s going about

Yea do a diary, but loads of pictures, don’t like loads of reading as I have a short attent… :laughing:

Yes I am going to be taking my camera and getting many pictures :grimacing: :grimacing:

Cheers

As Nike would say…just do it.

Other brands of sports goods are available.

Don’t take any pics while driving for god’s sake, the TNUK police force will shoot you down :unamused:

bubsy06:
Don’t take any pics while driving for god’s sake, the TNUK police force will shoot you down :unamused:

and make sure none of your photo’s show frilly curtains, big flashy cabs, in fact any bling at all just every stobart truck you see :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bubsy06:

I’m not driving :laughing: Just a passenger :grimacing:

Going down to the outskirts of london thanks too a local company who’s offered to let me go down with the boss’s son to get pictures along the way if things go as planned :grimacing:

So I thought I would share it with everyone. Although I do have my provisional sent off so waiting for it to be returned then I can start learning to drive. So next month, It isn’t going to be safe round the wakefield district :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers

jonnytruckfest:

bubsy06:

Going down to the outskirts of london thanks too a local company who’s offered to let me go down with the boss’s son to get pictures along the way if things go as planned :grimacing:

So I thought I would share it with everyone. Although I do have my provisional sent off so waiting for it to be returned then I can start learning to drive. So next month, It isn’t going to be safe round the wakefield district :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers

London hey, you need a gun not a camera :wink: :laughing:

welshboyinspain:

bubsy06:

and make sure none of your photo’s show frilly curtains, big flashy cabs, in fact any bling at all just every stobart truck you see :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: That’s me ■■■■■■■■’d for taking pictures of the truck I’m going down in, as I would say the truck is fairly blinged up with durabrite allows, straight stack and top light bar. Not the flashiest considering it’s only a highline cab, but certainly looks the part :grimacing: :grimacing:

I don’t think I could take pictures of any stobart trucks to be honest :open_mouth: I much preffered the old livery to the one they currently use. I watched the Eddie stobarts second episode last night, I can’t believe how excited that woman got over having her name on the front of a truck, and jumping for joy nearly at it being a Scania her name was on :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I know I’m a truck nut and all but I could never be that mad over a truck :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Cheers

bubsy06:

jonnytruckfest:

bubsy06:

Cheers

London hey, you need a gun not a camera :wink: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve only ever been to london once and that was in primary school. I wern’t over keen on it back then and still to this day don’t understand what the fasination is to folk about going there :unamused: :unamused:

Hopefully it won’t be as bad as all that :grimacing: :grimacing:

Cheers

jonnytruckfest:

I’ve only ever been to london once and that was in primary school. I wern’t over keen on it back then and still to this day don’t understand what the fasination is to folk about going there :unamused: :unamused:

Cheers

Same as me, I had only been there with school when I was 10, funnily when I started driving the first drop I had in london was at a hotel next door to the hotel I stayed at when I went there with school.
I couldnt live there, everything runs at 1million miles per hour, in wales it runs at about 10mph, I would end up dying at aged 30

bubsy06:

jonnytruckfest:

Cheers

Same as me, I had only been there with school when I was 10, funnily when I started driving the first drop I had in london was at a hotel next door to the hotel I stayed at when I went there with school.
I couldnt live there, everything runs at 1million miles per hour, in wales it runs at about 10mph, I would end up dying at aged 30

I enjoyed my time at London when I was there as you would with it being somewhere new, and you could do all the sightseeing B.s. But the only interesting thing about that trip was seeing a car that was the trip there and the trip back.

Maybe it will be more enjoyable with me going down in my favoured mode of transport :grimacing: :grimacing:

Cheers

Jonny

jonnytruckfest:
I enjoyed my time at London when I was there as you would with it being somewhere new, and you could do all the sightseeing B.s. But the only interesting thing about that trip was seeing a car that was the trip there and the trip back.

Maybe it will be more enjoyable with me going down in my favoured mode of transport :grimacing: :grimacing:

Cheers

Jonny

I enjoyed it when I was 10, I visited the waxworks, seen some roller skating show and went to buckingham palace, downing st etc, when I went there when I was 24 I wanted to hang myself :laughing:

bubsy06:

jonnytruckfest:

Cheers

Jonny

I enjoyed it when I was 10, I visited the waxworks, seen some roller skating show and went to buckingham palace, downing st etc, when I went there when I was 24 I wanted to hang myself :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: Hopefully I won’t feel that way on wednesday :open_mouth: :grimacing:

Cheers