A sign of the times!

I’m not going to go into details,

But,

FOR HIRE!

1 Blinged up Scania for hire with driver!

Gutted. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Sounds like you will be joining us in this thread The 'NOT WORKING' thread for w/c Mon 16/02/09 - THE UK PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS FORUM (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK
Not that bad is it?

That doesn’t sound good…hope summut turns up for you mate.

Bad luck mate :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:
Hope something turns up for you.

Not vain aswel!
Hope you get some work in soon fella :frowning:

sorry to hear that mr vain hope you find something soon good luck mate

Sorry to hear that Rob, hope all works out for you…am looking forward to us going head to head on the shiny truck comp at Peterborough :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ( I have no hope against you and your army of polishers!)

Hell thats not good at all Rob :imp:

Maybe try Dawn at MSC Logistics at Gt Blakenham, she may be able to put some, and I say some work your way :neutral_face: Havent got the number for some reason :question:

Might pay to take a ride up there and speak to her face to face :wink:

sory to hear that rob, the subbies at our place are lucky to get one day a week. if you want to get back on boxes freightliner felixstowe is meant to be a good crack. the subbies in leeds have some right trucks :open_mouth:

you will proberley have to ride out the recession though.

Thats bad news sorry to hear that mate :frowning:

Sorry to hear that Rob, I’m sure something will turn up for you in the near future, and I’m glad to see you back on here. :wink:

MR VAIN:

With all due respect, I would remove the bling, it just doesn’t send out the right message at the moment.

Harry Monk:

MR VAIN:

With all due respect, I would remove the bling, it just doesn’t send out the right message at the moment.

No message is a good message right now Harry, but i know what yr sayin

I’m very sorry to hear your news, Mr. Vain. :frowning:

I hope that something comes up very soon for you.

ROB PM ME,SHOULD BE ABLE TO HELP.

At least your not sittting on a repo job…i hope.

Quite possibly not mate. Still makes for a few awkward moments. 17 of us got our marching orders.

Bad news that Rob. :open_mouth: I hope something turns up for you .:smiley:

Very sad news Mr. Vain :open_mouth: Hope you get something soon.
Stu

ayup rob,sorry to hear that mate,wondered why i’d seen so many blue trailers going up n down m1 just lately…hope u get sorted soon…they are still taking on where i am,different game i know,but you would still have independance etc,you got me number if needed.andy.