A sign of the times!

ORCHID IN FELIXSTOWE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SUBBIES, GOOD LUCK TO YA, :confused:

Sorry to hear about this Mr Vain,Do hope that you
can get some work.

Well, just to bring this up to date, my phone started ringing this morning, 7am. Within 2 hrs i was leaving Norwich with a load on my back!
Result! :smiley:

Who for■■?

BARTRUMS!

Don’t know how, what , or why. But i’m one very greatful O/D.

thats great news rob

that good rob i’m made up for you :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Good News Rob, keep those wheels turning :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Great news lets hope it keep up best of luck.

Great news , hope it continuse, all the best.

Its painful being one of the 17 stood down, then seeing yer buddy start back up 24 hours later. Real mixed feelings here buddy, but glad you ar working. Anyone out there got or know of anything decent? Not interested in being a busy fool, just being busy . . .

GRiM

MR VAIN:
Well, just to bring this up to date, my phone started ringing this morning, 7am. Within 2 hrs i was leaving Norwich with a load on my back!
Result! :smiley:

Who for■■?

BARTRUMS!

Don’t know how, what , or why. But i’m one very greatful O/D.

WELL THAT DINT LAST LONG!!!

It would seem i’m out of work again. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

gutted sorry mate :frowning: :frowning:

pm rob :wink:

thats awful to be dumped twice by em, hope something comes good for all of us who need it too very soon

garnerlives:
thats awful to be dumped twice by em, hope something comes good for all of us who need it too very soon

i’ll ECHO that!chin up rob and hi to garn :wink:

well rob seems as they only want you as and when…

time too look for something else, what about that offer from jobe.

V8Actros:

garnerlives:

In style of Dustin Hoffman

Are you trying to seduce me Mr V8

garnerlives:

V8Actros:

garnerlives:

In style of Dustin Hoffman

Are you trying to seduce me Mr V8

one good :wink: deserves another :open_mouth: :grimacing:

were you the kind fellow who i [alledgedly] ranted at a couple of weeks back on here?? Alcohol induced and couple of people said I was being mouthy but my posts dont seem to look it I re checked them, and my figuring is that you’re luring me into a honey trap to get me back and blackmail me with the pictures being sent to the missus.

I apologise I have had wierd theories today, and I’ve nae touched a drop for a week or two, maybe thats the problem… :unamused:

THREE WORDS YOU GUYS!

GET A ROOM!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks to all of you for yr very kind words. YR all real good guys, true comrades. Thank you.