Another Dazzler from Alix776

Passed that one on A59 last Friday

Nice Truck :smiley:

i seen it today at rothwell at wincantons at the top of wood lane didnt stop to chat cos i had family in the car and i didnt know if the driver is trucknet.

I saw it M6 southbound yesterday evening (Tues) :slight_smile: . I flashed the driver - couldn’t see if it was you or not Alix - but no response back :confused: . You’re probably ignoring me anyway after my last remark (don’t blame you :laughing: ).

not my truck mate im still in my scania and will be for sometime

id better not say that. sorry. shouldnt come on here after a night on the razz. i tend to be truthfull :confused: sorry.

holy ****this is some kind of monster ! :sunglasses:

Another £200/week & a can of polish company…

Sorry to disappoint you RobK, but that aint how Richard King works !!!

Kate:
Sorry to disappoint you RobK, but that aint how Richard King works !!!

Oh :question: Alix must have misinformed me then :laughing:

Smart truck there Alix, your boss has got a very smart fleet.

give up rob im biting

well why the hell did you want a job with premair then last year
could have been the scania t cab you were after :laughing:

alix776:
give up rob im biting

:open_mouth: :laughing:

Quite possibly… until I belled them up and was told in a round about way that the money was £200 and a tin of polish there too :laughing: .

Rob K:

alix776:
give up rob im biting

:open_mouth: :laughing:

Quite possibly… until I belled them up and was told in a round about way that the money was £200 and a tin of polish there too :laughing: .

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

that was a class answer :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: