My truck

Just new tp the site so i thought i better show my truck as 1st post , shes reasonably new (55plate) have had her since new , where she replaced a merc actros 2540(W plate) good truck with very lttle scratches despite some doggi forklift drives best attempts!

Nice truck but why " Today’s ? "

Our “buying group” is part of the “todays” brand , witch is also part of the NISA group , also the “KEYSTORE” is part of our company , think we are the suppliers for the Scotland area , all of our trucks are labeled up with todays & key group decals

nice clear pic…welcome aboard mate

Maybe they mean ‘Toddy’s ?’ Thats a Scottish name.

Yip have a few “toddys” but stricktly after work
working for a cash & carry has its advantages! :laughing:

Here is the old truck , last i heard she is in london !

bloody hell - driving round glasgow with trailers with huge bottles of booze painted on the sides, braver than i :wink: :laughing:

I see a few of the Filshill Motors delivering all over Edinburgh.
Mostly Scania rigids though. :smiley:

Nice Merc :smiley:

Good pics :smiley:

stinky:
I see a few of the Filshill Motors delivering all over Edinburgh.
Mostly Scania rigids though. :smiley:

Nice Merc :smiley:

Hi mate , the Scania’s(day cabs & R cabs ) are slowly getting replaced by Long Haul cab mercs ,every one is glad to c the back of the day cabs but the R cabs will be missed , altho the big cab mercs have loads of room

This is (almost) Fallmonks motor in miniture !! 1/87 (H/O) Scale.

Photos are a wee bit blurred 'cos I’ve not yet mastered my camera :frowning: but hope you like them (it).

Drop it in for you tomorrow Mick

Class roddy,
looks great will have the old left at the reception for you , altho it might be early afternoon ,as i start at 6am the reception dont come in till 8am(lazy sods!)

tidy motor mate :sunglasses:

What…eh…who…errrm yes nice motor mate although I just stopped by for a gander at your Avatar

:blush: :stuck_out_tongue: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink:

montana man:
What…eh…who…errrm yes nice motor mate although I just stopped by for a gander at your Avatar

:blush: :stuck_out_tongue: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink:

Yes the avatar is getting a good few mentions! :laughing: