3 mins over drive time

I’ve just had to go 3 mins over my drive time. Came off the motorway because I knew it was getting close but the first 3 laybys I came across was full. Found a place to pull up but like I said I ended up being 3 mins over. Am I right in thinking that I can cover my arse by writing a note on the back of today’s printout?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

International arrest warrant will be issued and will involve Interpol will be involved in your imminent arrest … 3 minutes over your time is hardly a hanging offence …

No mate, you have commited the 8th deadly sin and an offence against humanity, think of the kids and puppies that could have been horriblly injured in those 3 minutes.
You will be taking your turn in the barrel on death row, as I will be because of owning up to 1 minute over a 15 on my M6 j16 thread. So get lubed up.
May God have mercy on your soul. :frowning: :cry:

Of course it’s ok ffs :unamused:

There will be a show trial at the Old Bailey then you will be incarcerated for many years. It’s people like you who give us law abiding lorry drivers a bad name, etc etc, wibble wibble [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Should be hung for treason.

Seriously, why do drivers always drive to the last minute … if no hold up no hold ups poor planning no excuses for it.

Ffs last friday tacho said i drove for over 15 hours what should i do.Btw way i would na worry i dont.

When you have drivers bothering about going over by 3 minutes i’m glad i quit driving 4 years ago

No excuse you should have pulled off earlier,say goodbye to your family its Old Bailey at least followed by at least 20 years :laughing: :laughing:

I’m not bothered that I went over, was just asking the question cause I’m sat here bored waiting for my load.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

This is why in the ‘good old days’ there were a lot of unexplained transport office fires, those tacho discs burned easily I’m told! :laughing:

Pete.

mac12:
When you have drivers bothering about going over by 3 minutes i’m glad i quit driving 4 years ago

You’re glad you quit because someone you don’t know has asked what to do after going slightly over his hours?

Ok.

A.

Adonis.:

mac12:

You’re glad you quit because someone you don’t know has asked what to do after going slightly over his hours?

Ok.

A.

No i’m glad i quit because when someone has to come on here to ask such a stupid question and we are getting one every week it’s showing how bad the job has become.

mac12:

Adonis.:

mac12:

Ok.

A.

No i’m glad i quit because when someone has to come on here to ask such a stupid question and we are getting one every week it’s showing how bad the job has become.

1370.gif

You’re glad you quit because some asked a question on the internet?

You’re a strange little man, aren’t you?

A.

If I were in your shoes I’d do a print out, and write an excuse… I mean, reason… on the back. Don’t say the first 3 laybys were full though, because it looks like really bad planning, which it is. Instead, say you were looking for half an hour, unless the last half hour’s driving shows you flat out at 56mph.

Did you hit any hold ups? Did you pull into any services for any reason? If so, these could be justified as ‘unforeseen’ circumstances, or attempts at finding somewhere to stop.

Either way, 3 minutes is hardly worth bothering about, especially if it’s a one off.

ezydriver:
If I were in your shoes I’d do a print out, and write an excuse… I mean, reason… on the back. Don’t say the first 3 laybys were full though, because it looks like really bad planning, which it is. Instead, say you were looking for half an hour, unless the last half hour’s driving shows you flat out at 56mph.

Did you hit any hold ups? Did you pull into any services for any reason? If so, these could be justified as ‘unforeseen’ circumstances, or attempts at finding somewhere to stop.

Either way, 3 minutes is hardly worth bothering about, especially if it’s a one off.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26602-1377623604-14.gif

Adonis.:

A.

You really do need to read the post before trying to reply, but just for you I’m glad I quit because if the job has got down to drivers worrying over 3 minutes it’s not worth doing.

And I maybe strange but I aren’t little at 6’4’’ and 19 stone so wrong on both

mac12:

Adonis.:

A.

You really do need to read the post before trying to reply, but just for you I’m glad I quit because if the job has got down to drivers worrying over 3 minutes it’s not worth doing.

mac12:

Adonis.:

A.

BOXING TOON.gif

ezydriver:
If I were in your shoes I’d do a print out, and write an excuse… I mean, reason… on the back.

You win the prize ezy for being the only poster to answer the question he actually asked :laughing: .