Will I make it

2 hours 52 min driving time left and 2 hours 58 to yard time for foot down

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Good luck [emoji85]

See you haven’t listened to a ■■■■ word of advice given to you on your previous posts eh?
Good luck with your first heart attack :unamused:

Mate I can see you now, weaving in and out of traffic on roadworks looking at the clock and riding 6 inches off the bumber of the car thats doing 40…busting for a ■■■■■ or a brew but not wanting to stop as it will eat precious minutes off your drive time…it’s not worth the hassle. Take it steady and park up 20 minutes short of the yard. Ring your mrs and get her to pick you up…pull your curtains and go home…have a dodgy night out with an extra £20-25 in your pocket with the added bonus of getting your tackle wet …(and not paying a lady of the night for the pleasure) everyone wins apart from the boss!!!

not the geezer in the 440 man/container on the a14 east bound around 4:30ish yesterday are you , 70 mph in that traffic is a bit rich , stuck out like a saw thumb , you’re speed limiter might be u/s but that’s no excuse for driving like a ■■■■.

tonyj105:
not the geezer in the 440 man/container on the a14 east bound around 4:30ish yesterday are you , 70 mph in that traffic is a bit rich , stuck out like a saw thumb , you’re speed limiter might be u/s but that’s no excuse for driving like a ■■■■.

No, he may be driving a Scania or Volvo with a reefer behind, white and red?

mdourish:

Let us all know one way or another or we might all struggle sleeping tonight with the suspense of it all.

ako444:
Mate I can see you now, weaving in and out of traffic on roadworks looking at the clock and riding 6 inches off the bumber of the car thats doing 40…busting for a ■■■■■ or a brew but not wanting to stop as it will eat precious minutes off your drive time…it’s not worth the hassle. Take it steady and park up 20 minutes short of the yard. Ring your mrs and get her to pick you up…pull your curtains and go home…have a dodgy night out with an extra £20-25 in your pocket with the added bonus of getting your tackle wet …(and not paying a lady of the night for the pleasure) everyone wins apart from the boss!!!

+1 Best advice you’ll get

Resign yourself to a longer, happier existence by thinking bollox to it, pulling over then planning where to stop for the evening.

Remember your making your own bed now, what you do today will be expected when your less of a tear arse… :wink:

Or just crack on and take no notice.

[Disclaimer: Unless it’s Friday, or your on a promise obviously.]

robroy:
Good luck with your first heart attack :unamused:

Bang on the money ^^^^^. I’m not even gonna start with all th old “carving the job up” bollox, because sadly this is one career that is going to end in someone’s death, hopefully not the death of one of my nearest and dearests.

I’m not rushed I make my own choices I drive to the road conditions I have breaks when I want or need never hear from office

mdourish:
I’m not rushed I make my own choices I drive to the road conditions I have breaks when I want or need never hear from office

You sound like a ■■■■ trying to take 6 mins off a run instead of just chilling out.

Colin_scottish:

mdourish:

You sound like a ■■■■ trying to take 6 mins off a run instead of just chilling out.

You don’t know me and I’m far from being a ■■■■ if it don’t get done today it gets done tomorrow I’m very chilled out I don’t rush around damaging stuff the job is a doddle not rushed or rang up asking what time I’m going to be there

mdourish:

mdourish:
I’m not rushed

mdourish:
I don’t rush around

Do you even know what rush" means?

Don’t feed the troll

the nodding donkey:
Don’t feed the troll

Cant help maself ND. A bit of troll bashing is good for the soul :laughing:

The-Snowman:

the nodding donkey:
Don’t feed the troll

Troll baiting is my favourite pastime. Unfortunately the quality of troll on this side is not impressive.

the nodding donkey:

The-Snowman:

the nodding donkey:
Don’t feed the troll

Troll baiting is my favourite pastime. Unfortunately the quality of troll on this side is not impressive.

Never a truer word spoken. I thought the youtube and facebook comments were full of ■■■■ poor trolling attempts but this site has gotten to be just as bad lately

‘‘Time to put foot down’’/‘‘I don’t rush around’’… quote.

Which one is it mate, you can’t have it both ways. :unamused:

Truckers are a merciless lot, if you don’t like being called a ■■■■, don’t come on here one minute bleating about being pushed, and getting some good advice from guys that have been in the job longer than your 10 minutes, then come back on admitting to teararsing to get somewhere at the last possible minute. :bulb:

Truckers with experience can also be very helpful and advisory to newbies.
However when they get guys like you who take no notice, (and who incidentally tend to ■■■■ the job up for others) and who are evidently beyond help, … it gets to the point where they can’t be arsed any longer.

Sadly I don’t think you are a troll, but to put it bluntly I just think you are a bit thick…not a personal attack, a personal opinion.

What’s the rush to be back at the yard? Me personally I’d be looking for a nice comfy spot somewhere between current and the yard and aiming for there.

Either that or whip the card out and you’ll make it with plenty of time to spare. :smiley:

A.