4 mins over my time/

Hi lads
I’ve gone 4 mins over my 4.5 hours driving
I got stuck in traffic could not do any thing not sure what happens now
Will I get fined or worse.
Thanks Gordon

Chill Gordon don’t worry about it take a printout and write on the back of it and explain what you did or do what I do, don’t bother it’s only 4 minutes.

noooo rip up your licence and go on the run, VOSA will be out with there infra red detectors to find you, haha only joking, dont worry about it pal, do a print out and write on the back explaining the delay and keep hold of it

CAMARON:
Hi lads
I’ve gone 4 mins over my 4.5 hours driving
I got stuck in traffic could not do any thing not sure what happens now
Will I get fined or worse.
Thanks Gordon

You will be dragged from your cab & shot through the neck, your family will be charged the cost of the bullet.

If you’re seriously asking this question & not just parked up for a nights trolling, then you should NOT be driving a LGV.

Just write on printout (or back of tacho disc) why it happened. Thats all, so you won’t be shot at dawn.

It’s a week in prison for each minute over I have heard via an RDC waiting room.

Thanks lads I will do

Do two printouts and write an explanation on them then sign them, hand one in when your card is downloaded and keep one with you in case you get stopped.

As long as it’s not a regular occurrence no-ones going to bother much about 4 minutes that couldn’t be avoided.

I generally say hand one printout in when the driver card is downloaded but to be honest it probably won’t stop you getting an infringement, the thing is it will at-least show that you was aware that you’d gone over your driving time and it wasn’t just a case of absent-mindedness, compliance managers tend to like that :wink:

edit: Just realised you could have been on a chart rather than digital, obviously if you was on a chart write the explanation on the back of the chart :slight_smile:

say goodbye to your loved ones and don’t drop the soap.

christ 4 mins, i wouldn’t even write on a printout for that, and we wonder why the DCPC has been brought in :neutral_face:

Camaron, you are sentenced to be taken hence to the prison in which you were last confined and from there to a place of execution where you will be hanged by the neck until dead and thereafter your body buried within the precincts of the prison and may the Lord have mercy upon your soul".

But seriously, I wouldn’t lose any sleep about it. :smiley:

To be honest I would not even bother with a printout I know doing a print out is good advice but for me if they are going to do you for 4 mins then the job is not worth doing

maga:
christ 4 mins, i wouldn’t even write on a printout for that, and we wonder why the DCPC has been brought in :neutral_face:

Go on then tell us how the DCPC will have any affect on this.

Professor:
To be honest I would not even bother with a printout I know doing a print out is good advice but for me if they are going to do you for 4 mins then the job is not worth doing

Cover your arse mate, do a print out an explanation and go get a beer and forget about it.
DVSA (VOSA) may ask you about it but if you only have that in 28 days they6 will either tut their lips ans at worse give you a verble unrecorded :wink:
Enjoy your bank holiday without worry fella :sunglasses:

You only need 28 days of tacho records with you on the road.
If you are not stopped before the 28 days,then it is all ok.

Done it twice this month, A45 closed before M1 junction due to overturned artic, and M4 goosed at Slough on Monday.
■■■■ happens, pulled in at the first place with toilet,washing, and eating facilities.

Drivers stressing over 4 mins ,you would have been sound on analogue :unamused: :unamused:

seth 70:
Drivers stressing over 4 mins ,you would have been sound on analogue :unamused: :unamused:

I am :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tachograph:

maga:

Go on then tell us how the DCPC will have any affect on this.

Common sense, seems a lot of drivers are lacking it. No vosa officer is going to give a monkeys about 4 mins unless youve been a naughty boy on several occasions.

Drift:

seth 70:

Top bombing buddy , i dont think i could write that small now ,the amount of cards ive put my m8s name on ,smeared with diesel or damaged is unreal :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

seth 70:

Drift:

seth 70:

Top bombing buddy , i dont think i could write that small now ,the amount of cards ive put my m8s name on ,smeared with diesel or damaged is unreal :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yea, pull the fuse, put the wire in, turn the clock forwards/backwards by 12 hours, golden days!

Couldn’t do it nowadays, too old for all that malarkey! :smiley: