3 mins over drive time

mac12:

Adonis.:
You’re glad you quit because some asked a question on the internet?

You’re a strange little man, aren’t you?

A.

You really do need to read the post before trying to reply, but just for you I’m glad I quit because if the job has got down to drivers worrying over 3 minutes it’s not worth doing.

And I maybe strange but I aren’t little at 6’4’’ and 19 stone so wrong on both

Might want to cut out those pies, chubbs.

Remember, exercise doesn’t stop with retirement, chins.

A.

Adonis.:

mac12:

Adonis.:

A.

You really do need to read the post before trying to reply, but just for you I’m glad I quit because if the job has got down to drivers worrying over 3 minutes it’s not worth doing.

A.

that’s why he’s retired. :grimacing:

Adonis.:

mac12:

Adonis.:

A.

A.

5’ 9’’ so a short arse in comparison…but 16 stone, ripped and built like a brick outhouse thingy.
maybe we should have a drivers stats chart on TN… :grimacing:

Andy Pandy:
I’ve just had to go 3 mins over my drive time. Came off the motorway because I knew it was getting close but the first 3 laybys I came across was full. Found a place to pull up but like I said I ended up being 3 mins over. Am I right in thinking that I can cover my arse by writing a note on the back of today’s printout?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

You are on the right track regarding your arse. The penalty for going over your time is ’ like for like ’ bumming. So basically you will get bummed by DVSA folk for 3 min’s, whilst wombles take pictures and post them on t’internet.

(Oh and Marc Almond will be playing whilst you are being violated).

Adonis.:

mac12:

Adonis.:

A.

A.

Wrong again I quit driving because of the way the job was going still to young to retire, same with chubbs and chins no fat on me apart from a slight tummy I’m in my late 50s and can still lift a 4 stone weight in each hand off the floor and straight above my head just the same as I could 35 years ago.

Can you not see mate that every time you bite, you just set yourself up for more? :bulb:

robroy:
Can you not see mate that every time you bite, you just set yourself up for more? :bulb:

Wise words.

(Rob should know)

the nodding donkey:

robroy:

Wise words.

(Rob should know)

I only respond (or bite) if it’s something worth responding to.
As for responding to being wound up? …Can’t be arsed.

(Which is totally ironic here, seeing as you are trying to mildly wind me up now.) :laughing: :laughing:

mac12:
Wrong again I quit driving because of the way the job was going still to young to retire, same with chubbs and chins no fat on me apart from a slight tummy I’m in my late 50s and can still lift a 4 stone weight in each hand off the floor and straight above my head just the same as I could 35 years ago.

A bit of a belly, there we are ladies and gents, this decade’s understatement.

4 stone of pasties probably, Greggsaholic.

Mac12chins.

A.

robroy:

the nodding donkey:

robroy:

Wise words.

(Rob should know)

I only respond (or bite) if it’s something worth responding to.
As for responding to being wound up? …Can’t be arsed.

(Which is totally ironic here, seeing as you are trying to mildly wind me up now.) :laughing: :laughing:

It’s like shooting fish in a barrel sometimes… :laughing: :wink:

Alec the industry now is that bad with vosa hot on your heels…and yes they can get real snotty even for a few minutes…but, the driver was concerned and merely asked what he should do…i would do a print out, and a note on the back just stating the heavy traffic made me late, and because the government failed for the past 20 years to build enough truck stops, i had to go past 10 laybys full of east europeans and only on number 11 did i manage to squeeze in. :smiley: …well ,i`m a cantankerous old git anyway, and have no respect for vosa or anyone doing a ■■■■ job…but trucking still ok for me. I would also add that the day before, i was 5 minutes under, so that makes up for it…no honestly, i really do write silly things…if it brings a smile…he s likely to let it go. :smiley: :smiley:

lolipop:
No excuse you should have pulled off earlier…

!!! :open_mouth:

He probably stopped somewhere and did just that! Hence the reason for being 3 minutes late! :laughing: :laughing: :wink: