Some pics of my old work and other stuff

A couple old ones here.

image.jpeg

Great stuff Danne, keep them coming!

Thanks Mat! Here is our new FH 550 fresh from the paintshop. Its a dubbledrive but with Volvos new rearlift axl.

Dirty Dan:
Thanks Mat! Here is our new FH 550 fresh from the paintshop. Its a dubbledrive but with Volvos new rearlift axl.

Hiya mate, you’re allright?

Nice pics once again Danne, you didn’t have any technical problems after what happended last year? That new 6 wheeler does look once again the part, but it’s a double drive with a tag axle■■? That’s a new one…
My dad’s driving a new Volvo as well, was a bit getting used to, after driving nearly 8 years with a MB Actros, but he prefers that Volvo now over the MB, only thing he misses is the sophisticated roar of the MB V8 :unamused:
And next month I will be driving a Volvo as well, the older FH, because I’m going back to v.d. Vlist again… :wink:

Cheers, Patrick

Hi mate im fine here! How are you then?Graas wasnt greener then? So what Volvo are geting now? Back to bigger stuff again maby?
The new lift on the doubbel drive must be great,i really think this is a good thing. Verry close to perfect with our new 4axl stepdeck trombon.
No after al trouble the first mounths its al good its a wonderful tool to work with have made my life alot easier :smiley:
We got an new FH550 with a crane and hook. You know so we can change bodys. Should arraive late may.
I was at Stockholm truckmeet this weekend and what a great turn out. Ca 240 trucks from 1921 to 2016 and from five countries.Had pretty good company,the topline is driven and own by a lovely looking blonde girl :smiley:

Pictures of the Topliner driver please Danne?

Haha i knew somebody would ask :smiley: Here you short walk.

image.jpeg

Dirty Dan:
Haha i knew somebody would ask :smiley: Here you short walk.

Might as well take some time off and go up north… :smiley:

Dirty Dan:
Hi mate im fine here! How are you then?Graas wasnt greener then? So what Volvo are geting now? Back to bigger stuff again maby?
The new lift on the doubbel drive must be great,i really think this is a good thing. Verry close to perfect with our new 4axl stepdeck trombon.
No after al trouble the first mounths its al good its a wonderful tool to work with have made my life alot easier :smiley:
We got an new FH550 with a crane and hook. You know so we can change bodys. Should arraive late may.
I was at Stockholm truckmeet this weekend and what a great turn out. Ca 240 trucks from 1921 to 2016 and from five countries.Had pretty good company,the topline is driven and own by a lovely looking blonde girl :smiley:

No grass wasn’t greener… but having said that, it’s still a nice little firm to work for, main reason for me to go back to the orange firm is that you’re away for a long time at Multiwheels, that’s not really for me anymore… But if you haven’t tried it, you can’t have an opinion on things, now can you? :sunglasses:

I’m going back to do the same work as I did with the Daf, only this time with a Volvo, still a double drive though… :wink: I reckon the Volvo is about 8 years old now, but apperently there’s something new coming at the end of the year…

Nice looking little 81 by the way, you don’t see much of those these days.

Cheers, Patrick

Dirty Dan:
Some more

Two weeks jobb moving a workshop for some wheelloader and big stuff.

Building material,this stuff sat in the rofs of the buildings it was water runing trouh the pipes.

Some whiteoil to Norrköping.

Was that trailer with Rickardsson. The ex speedway 6 times world champ and if it was did you get to meet him,such a nice guy when he was riding speedway bikes

weekend work :smiley:

most of September Stockholm to Oxelsund empty container down and lifted off and straight back empty chassi :smiley:

Garage work…

pv83:

Dirty Dan:

No grass wasn’t greener… but having said that, it’s still a nice little firm to work for, main reason for me to go back to the orange firm is that you’re away for a long time at Multiwheels, that’s not really for me anymore… But if you haven’t tried it, you can’t have an opinion on things, now can you? :sunglasses:

I’m going back to do the same work as I did with the Daf, only this time with a Volvo, still a double drive though… :wink: I reckon the Volvo is about 8 years old now, but apperently there’s something new coming at the end of the year…

Cheers, Patrick

Hi mate!

Well thats just how it is eh? But still got your old job back so thats good! Lets hope for a new Volvo then :smiley: im super happy with mine! But still some troubble the first couple of months but now 115000km in 11 months and just pulling bettre and bettre!
The litle 81 is a replica of dads old so its fun and my 10year old son loves it and is always helping with it. And now we bought a smal trailer we are restoring.

Boatchaser:

Dirty Dan:
Some more

Two weeks jobb moving a workshop for some wheelloader and big stuff.

Building material,this stuff sat in the rofs of the buildings it was water runing trouh the pipes.

Some whiteoil to Norrköping.

Was that trailer with Rickardsson. The ex speedway 6 times world champ and if it was did you get to meet him,such a nice guy when he was riding speedway bikes

weekend work :smiley:

most of September Stockholm to Oxelsund empty container down and lifted off and straight back empty chassi :smiley:

Garage work…

Hi! Yeah its Tonys old trailer sold to a guy in Stockholm who was in car racing and had alot of smal excavators,but he spend abit to mutch on the racecars… Oh and he painted the trailer al grey looked really bad i liked in the blue color!

Danne

Found some more old pics,dont remember if i posted them before.

Danne

Some more.

Danne

Dirty Dan:

pv83:

Dirty Dan:

Cheers, Patrick

Hi mate!

Well thats just how it is eh? But still got your old job back so thats good! Lets hope for a new Volvo then :smiley: im super happy with mine! But still some troubble the first couple of months but now 115000km in 11 months and just pulling bettre and bettre!
The litle 81 is a replica of dads old so its fun and my 10year old son loves it and is always helping with it. And now we bought a smal trailer we are restoring.

Sounds like a nice project you’ve got there Danne! Are you always attending festivals with it?
Don’t know what’s coming, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it is indeed a new Volvo… Well, just a matters of days now, and I will be out and give that “old” Volvo a bit of bollocking :wink:

Hi mate! Well i try to go to 3-4festivals a year and some vintageralleys that we got here. But this year my focus is on the trailer so not so mutch festivals. Kinda hard to get enough time with the family so progres is slow…
But we took our new truck on the road last week,hope it will work as planed!

Dirty Dan:
Hi mate! Well i try to go to 3-4festivals a year and some vintageralleys that we got here. But this year my focus is on the trailer so not so mutch festivals. Kinda hard to get enough time with the family so progres is slow…
But we took our new truck on the road last week,hope it will work as planed!

Well, as they say, family comes first :wink:
Maybe I will go up north next year with a mate of mine, see if we can find more hidden “beauties” if you know what I mean :sunglasses:

That new one looks the part as well, hydraulic suspension on the trailer?

Hi. As an ex middle east driver that moved to Australia some 35 years ago I thought ill post some typical Australian trucks hope you enjoy

IMG_1165.JPG

JOHN HOLLAND:
Hi. As an ex middle east driver that moved to Australia some 35 years ago I thought ill post some typical Australian trucks hope you enjoy

Hi John! Wow now that some Big stuff you moved! But i think everything is Big down under eh? I saw some of your pics from your m/e time on other thread and i wish i was born earlyer :smiley: Thanks for posted them enjoy them mutch! Do you still drive down under?

Danne

Of to pick up a UJ440 73000kg so about 107000kg total. It was only a mounth old but when loading some elecric fail so one hour until it was fixed.

Danne