Some pics of my old work and other stuff

Dirty Dan:
Of to pick up a UJ440 73000kg so about 107000kg total. It was only a mounth old but when loading some elecric fail so one hour until it was fixed.

Danne

Always a laugh when that happens isn’t it :wink:
Happened to me ones as well, not really a failure that it stopped working, but more a case of having a mind of it’s own, was driving the machine up the ramps when it decided to just turn left… the track came of the trailer and the whole bloody machine nearly got of sideways :open_mouth:
Got it back on it’s feet in the end with the help of a collegue, did take us some time though… Oh well, the joys of doing this kind of labour eh :laughing:

Cheers, Patrick

Hi Patric,thats how it is for us eh :smiley: It have happend befor and vill happend again im sure…

Danne

Dirty Dan:
Hi Patric,thats how it is for us eh :smiley: It have happend befor and vill happend again im sure…

Danne

Ooh aye, a never ending thing it seems, those technical failures :wink:
But as long there’s a cuppa tea at hand, all is well :laughing:

Some random pic from last couple of weeks.

Danne

image.jpeg

Hiya Danne,

Nice pic’s once again mate!
I’ve got a question about the load on the last two pic’s, doesn’t look familiar, are they Sandvik’s?

Hi!
Its Jonsson crusher,made in Örnsköldsvik here in Sweden. They are made with sandvik parts. They are like top of the line or best of the best. Real good stuff and they think about how to transport them to. Easy to fit and always good and easy to chain down!
But they are expencive…

Danne

Dirty Dan:
Hi!
Its Jonsson crusher,made in Örnsköldsvik here in Sweden. They are made with sandvik parts. They are like top of the line or best of the best. Real good stuff and they think about how to transport them to. Easy to fit and always good and easy to chain down!
But they are expencive…

Danne

Never heard of it mate, seems like there are plenty of “secrets” hidden in your neck of the woods :wink:
Better to load then the Chieftains and such then…I always have to fill the space before entering the ramps with large chunks of wood, otherwise the chassis hits the ground… or gets stuck on the ramps…mind you, even with a beaver tail on the trailer… imagine loading those things without a beaver tail on the back end…

Cheers, Patrick

Yeah i know what you mean Patric, what would we do without our beloved wood chuncks eh? Helped on more Tham one time!
Some pics from last mounth or so.

Nice ones mate!

Cheers, Patrick

Hiya,

Saw this one on the Saviem thread, thought you might like it as well :wink:
Compare that old F10 to that F16 you’re driving nowadays, if I had to choose I certainly knew what my weapon of choice would be :blush: :smiley:

Cheers, Patrick

8057449604_882fdb6ae8_b.jpg

Hi! Now thats awsome man! Love them flatroofs,what is that thing on the back?
My first unit was an F10 globbetrotter but it was from 1993 so one of the last before the FH came.

That last F-serie wasn’t bad either, always thought it a bit of a unusual decision to replace that nice old roomy cab for that new and small FH cab… :unamused:
I believe the load is a steam powered drum roller, but I might be wrong here… :blush: :wink:

Yeah iknow what you mean,always liked the F serie more than the FH. But the F10 and its 320hp was abit slow on the hill when i used to pick up trailers from Finland in the ports,they were always loaded to 28-30 so that unit had to work for its living specily when i did Norway :smiley:

Here is my old boss and his lovely FH. Just got to Love it :smiley:

Danne

image.jpeg

Dirty Dan:
Here is my old boss and his lovely FH. Just got to Love it :smiley:

Danne

Always thought that those flat cabs looked a bit odd, to put it mildly…this however looks rather different indeed :wink:
Any particular reason why your former guv didn’t choose the globetrotter?

Cheers, Patrick

Well he is oldschool and he likes the look of it. He is a subbie to Stockholms bigges trucking company thats why he got them uggly colors…
And for the flatroofs we got one to now… Just out the paintshop.

Danne

That doesn’t look to bad either Danne, a proper livery can do much for a first indication :wink:
How much weight can the Hiab lift?

Cheers, Patrick

pv83:
That doesn’t look to bad either Danne, a proper livery can do much for a first indication :wink:

Cheers, Patrick

Looks just right Danne, they look so much better with the front panel painted, is it a 750?

pv83:

Cheers, Patrick

Hiya! I really dont know what it lift yet,out in trafic next week or so. But i think it will be a good tool for us!

ERF MAN:

pv83:

Cheers, Patrick

Looks just right Danne, they look so much better with the front panel painted, is it a 750?

Hi! Yeah it sure do mate! Dont like the silver one at al,so we have painted al ours. Its only a 550 but he is moste of the time only having a 3axl drawbar behind and that makes max 56000kg when max loaded.

Danne