Some pics of my old work and other stuff

Found some more old pics.

Danne

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

taking scania buses to ormaiztegi with the trailer in the last picture?

Yeah i wish! No just a trip from Stockholm down to Malmö and back.
So having mutch fun i the snow then :smiley:

Of to load a bomag,trouble with the to get the wheels turning. So it wanted to slide of the trailer so it took about 1.5h to load and just 25min to drive to were i was unloading…

Nice pics there again Danne! How’s the new one coping? Not encountered problems yet?

Cheers, Patrick

Hi mate! Well some trouble the first two mounths. The generator stopped charging second day,i was Nor a happy Guy then. Then a water pip brooke,do to a bad welding. And one week later the new pip whent the same way… But now al sorted and it is a real dreammachine! Pulls like a train and flying like an aeroplane :smiley:
But had a bit of trouble last week with the trailer. Just started from a trafficlight loaded with a LT 120 stonecruser 70000kg so a total of 104000kg,had only got up to 20-30km/h when a Big Bang and everything stopped…

Had this parked beside me at Hakkegård just north of Gävle this week. Not every day i see an english heavyhaulig outfit in Sweden!

Danne

Dirty Dan:
Hi mate! Well some trouble the first two mounths. The generator stopped charging second day,i was Nor a happy Guy then. Then a water pip brooke,do to a bad welding. And one week later the new pip whent the same way… But now al sorted and it is a real dreammachine! Pulls like a train and flying like an aeroplane :smiley:
But had a bit of trouble last week with the trailer. Just started from a trafficlight loaded with a LT 120 stonecruser 70000kg so a total of 104000kg,had only got up to 20-30km/h when a Big Bang and everything stopped…

Gosh Danne :open_mouth: Perhaps you should think about driving a Scania? or a DAF? or an Iveco? :smiley:

Well you think :sunglasses: it was in the two first mounths so now no problem :smiley: but it got me worried i promise you that :smiley:

Dirty Dan:

Hiya,

Yup, that doesn’t look to good :laughing: , What happened? It just cracked?

Hi! Yeah the axl on the goseneck were the the lowbed "hooks"on to if you know what i mean? But 2130 i got the call for my boss it was ready to go agin. Of at 0400 day after so now work perfect!
Hows your new job then?

Dirty Dan:
Had this parked beside me at Hakkegård just north of Gävle this week. Not every day i see an english heavyhaulig outfit in Sweden!

Danne

I’m guessing after the “reception” he got he won’t be back in a hurry :laughing:

Yeah i heard about that,its alot of money eh? So close to make it to ferry. But the police in Gothenburg can be verry hard on you.
I was down that way this week saw alot of “your” trucks on my way down.

didn’t the 40t limit for international traffic controversy a couple years back also start in gtb hamn? anyways, thanks to the non-existent winter this year, work is slow on northern routes, as everybody and his dog who always stay out of norway for the winter, are not flying south as usual.

Hi mate! Yeah i think it was there they started it. I remember a friend who picked up a trailer at gate 6 (port6) in the harbor. Al the paper was at the ID checkpoint so he drow them 700-900meter to pick the pappers up. But got stopped just outside the checkpoint and got to pat 7000swedish kr for driving whit out the correct paper work… Sure he should picked them up on the way in but still. Its a strange winter this seson eh? But i just read in the paper that Kiruna never have had so mutch snow this time of year almost 2m and evan upp there its alot!
Hope you have had a good weekend!

Danne

Did a bit of offroad driving last week :smiley:

Danne

What’s wrong woth me? Why do these pictures excite me!?

Haha well only you know that :smiley:
Some more busch driving but with 102tones totalweigth

Danne

In to the wild…

More pics from last couple of weeks

Danne