Some i took today

Here’s some picture’s of the yard near me.

My dads orange scania in the picture he keeps his truck there, al-le logistic truck. unfortuanly there was only a couple in yard and i didn’t get a good shot of the others part from them being loaded.

Another good pic dont no who’s the other truck is.

Thats all for now, any questions ask and i will upload some more when im with my uncle next.

Josh

didn’t al-le lose their O licence a few weeks ago over false tachos?

Dunno mate

I thought the boss got locked up for killing someone while driving on the wire?? and they lost their o license for consistently running bent??(mods, im not saying they definatly did, its just something im sure i read about in a mag). Very naughty boys i think. I know i cant keep up with them when im at 90km/h.

kindle530:
I know i cant keep up with them when im at 90km/h.

but didnt you also get overtaken by a tesco truck recently…?!!

Josh, do you get on well with the yard owner? as in the very distant past at your age I spent all my spare hours at a local haulage yard, Things were very different then and they allowed me to drive trucks both in the yard and on the docks from our office to the sheds for loading. The boss used to send me out with new drivers to show them the ropes before i was old enough to drive.

I dont expect they will allow that now, but washing trucks, helping in the workshops and to help tranship loads can give you a good foothold into the transport industry. That is unless you are going to grow out of the trucks and get a proper job and a girlfriend :stuck_out_tongue:

Apart from the good experience, you may get paid and then you can spend it on drugs :smiley:

kindle530:
I thought the boss got locked up for killing someone while driving on the wire?? and they lost their o license for consistently running bent??(mods, im not saying they definatly did, its just something im sure i read about in a mag). Very naughty boys i think. I know i cant keep up with them when im at 90km/h.

no it was mr baber who got locked up he used to work for bennets had the fh with polar bears on got the truckmag with them in :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I thought a driver killed a family and himself down the bottom end of M1. And the boss got locked up for manslaughter because his drivers were working 25 hours a day!!

Wow i really dont know what ur all going on about haha.

And well my dad knows the yard owner well but i wouldn’t of thought there would be anything there for me.

But im in need of some sort of a Job need the cash haha.

[

I dont expect they will allow that now, but washing trucks, helping in the workshops and to help tranship loads can give you a good foothold into the transport industry. That is unless you are going to grow out of the trucks and get a proper job and a girlfriend :stuck_out_tongue:

Apart from the good experience, you may get paid and then you can spend it on drugs :smiley:
[/quote]

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: excellent, just about woke the kids up laughing, sharp as a tack.

I enjoy going with my uncle dont find it boring i dont think i will grow out of it i think i would become a driver :wink:

whos silver volvo on the far left?

george-D:
whos silver volvo on the far left?

Not silver, it’s a burnt out Volvo :wink:

ohh lol

gutted

nice pics anyway